Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 3 Oregon State 2 (NCAA MCWS Super Regional)
Cats win and go to their first ever college world series.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Bluecat
Paying for it this morning but sure was worth it staying up late to watch this one. Mason Moore is my cousin, he started out great but gave up too many walks, I understand pulling him early, and I'll tell ya what the bullpen was lights out, had a combined no hitter going into the 7th inning. One thing Kentucky has thrived at is small ball, how about getting the go ahead/game winning run on a pass ball, and the runner on 2nd? Just incredible heart & resiliency from this team. Congrats to UK for moving onto Omaha for the first time!
[-] The following 3 users Like -STAT-'s post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Bluecat, jetpilot
The time is now set for the Cats game in the MCWS vs. either Georgia or NC State will be on Saturday, June 15th at 2:00pm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • jetpilot
The eventual winning run scoring from second base on the wild pitch/passed ball is one of the greatest hustle plays of all time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Cactus Jack
It will go down as one of the greatest plays in the books for sure. Great hustle play by McCarthy. Took advantage of the OSU pitcher who just watched. Little things win and lose games. This is a great example of that. Pitcher covers home and who knows what happens. McCarthy took advantage of that and now we going to Omaha.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • Cactus Jack