Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 19 Rams 10
Another game played in the rain for the Bengals. Cincy got their running game going as Rudi almost had a hundred. But IMO the most impressive running back on this team right now is Dorsey. The kid can do it all.

The defense played well again. So maybe we can get Thurman and Brooks back next year and add a couple in the draft. I'd like to see us end the season strong so we can look forward to next season on a positive note. Build on the good things we are doing and make a run at it next year.
Who-dey!
Bengal Cat Wrote:Another game played in the rain for the Bengals. Cincy got their running game going as Rudi almost had a hundred. But IMO the most impressive running back on this team right now is Dorsey. The kid can do it all.

The defense played well again. So maybe we can get Thurman and Brooks back next year and add a couple in the draft. I'd like to see us end the season strong so we can look forward to next season on a positive note. Build on the good things we are doing and make a run at it next year.

Watson looked good too, him and Dorsey both looked a lot better than Rudi; we need to trade Rudi for defensive players (linemen specifically, and backers wouldn't hurt matters)
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Watson looked good too, him and Dorsey both looked a lot better than Rudi; we need to trade Rudi for defensive players (linemen specifically, and backers wouldn't hurt matters)

I know Rudi has been injured, but I swear it looks like he has lost a step.
Congrats to the bengles..but its a little to late to start winning.
Bengal Cat Wrote:I know Rudi has been injured, but I swear it looks like he has lost a step.

The way I've seen it, he's either lost a step or he's just afraid to hit the hole hard. He has no explosiveness or ability to hit the hole anymore.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
the Bengals won?

write this down everyone!

lol Congrats
I'm happy that they won, I guess. The defense is still looking sharp, only allowing 3 points. Offense looked sloppy, but then it was a sloppy kind of day.

Although if they win out and finish 8-8 they will seriously shoot down their draft pick. Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]