Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Baseball doesn't have a key to the batting cage
The school changed the locks to the batting cage/weight room building and now the baseball team can't get in. WTF???
Get your hacksaw out is all I know to tell ya.:chainsaw:

Seriously, is it just a mix-up and they plan on giving keys out, or is this jus some sort of hostage situation to keep you away? Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
haha thats funny
They changed the locks when the new footbll coach was hired. There were several key's out and some key's were duplicated and given to people that the school system didn't want to have one. Also heard that if anyone that has a new key to the facility loans their key to anyone that they will be terminated on the spot.
The Guru Wrote:The school changed the locks to the batting cage/weight room building and now the baseball team can't get in. WTF???
Hmmmmmm. Sounds like another call to the KHSAA is in order.Smile

Remember right is right and wrong is wrong.Big Grin
kyrifle Wrote:They changed the locks when the new footbll coach was hired. There were several key's out and some key's were duplicated and given to people that the school system didn't want to have one. Also heard that if anyone that has a new key to the facility loans their key to anyone that they will be terminated on the spot.
The new coach was hired weeks ago. Why can't baseball have a key? Was told that only Kinner would have one.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hmmmmmm. Sounds like another call to the KHSAA is in order.Smile

Remember right is right and wrong is wrong.Big Grin

Absolutely, but the KHSAA ain't over this!!!
I'll bet ya that doughnut though that I ask a few questions to board members!!! LOL
At least you HAVE a batting cage to not have a key to... we ain't all that privileged. :-) j/k, of course - sounds like a bit of fishy situation...
If this is the case the parents and coaches should have a meeting with the School Administration and the Athletic Director to get the problem fixed. Because nobody wants to see their team suffer due to the fact they weren't able to get work in. I'm sure they will get a key if the ask for it.
I dont understand why Coach Howard can not have a key to the cage? They will let the baseball team, the softball team and anybody else in there but Coach Kinner must let them in. I just dont understand why the other coachs cant have one, so it would make it easier on Coach Kinner.
Look, the Football Coach is a great guy and this has NOTHING to do with him. He has actually been a great asset to the Baseball team.

Everyone understands the need for "keys" to NOT be "out there".

If the batting cage is in there, then maybe the Head Baseball Coach might get a "key" for the season.
The Guru Wrote:The new coach was hired weeks ago. Why can't baseball have a key? Was told that only Kinner would have one.

Don't have an answer as to why the baseball coaches don't have one. It seems that any coach in the school should have a key to it. I heard Kinner was also named strength coach for all the sports that are at Pville. This will be a little bit of an inconvenience for him if he has to teach weight lifting to all the different sports in school. Each sport lifts differently.
They changed the locks cause there were about 50 keys out there for the old locks, which is ridiculous. All the head coaches should have a key.
Dang it, I guess I can throw out my copy of the old locks. lol
Bad luck I guess. How are they going to get ready for the season?? Wait for the good spring weather to come around?
Godspeed Wrote:Bad luck I guess. How are they going to get ready for the season?? Wait for the good spring weather to come around?
They get in for practices and actually they are swinging the bat very well in the 2 outside practices they have had. But there are always kids that would like to put in extra work but cannot under these circumstances.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Get your hacksaw out is all I know to tell ya.:chainsaw:

Seriously, is it just a mix-up and they plan on giving keys out, or is this jus some sort of hostage situation to keep you away? Big Grin

It's not a hostage situation to keep Guru out, given the opportunity, the powers that be would have locked him in, then throw away the key.

:lmao:

j/k Good luck this season.
If it were truly an issue with the coaching staff they would go and ask for one from Mr. Sammons or the Athletic Director. There is no way they can rightfully justify not letting the Football, Baseball, Softball, or any other Head Coach have a key to the weight room. This is not giving every sports team within your school the chance to get better. I would simply tell the head coaches if any of the keys were replicated then they will be removed from their position.
Maybe it is the "field of dreams" project that has the locker room and key issue all out of shape. I wish the girls had Yankee Stadium to play softball in, then maybe those parents would chill out.
transplanttiger Wrote:Maybe it is the "field of dreams" project that has the locker room and key issue all out of shape. I wish the girls had Yankee Stadium to play softball in, then maybe those parents would chill out.
Why would that have any relation as to why they wouldn't have a key?
The cage is at the wieght room .... and it is at the "field of dreams" project, I figure it belongs to the softball team. If so that might be why baseball doesnt have a key. Just an idea nothing more.Big Grin
transplanttiger Wrote:The cage is at the wieght room .... and it is at the "field of dreams" project, I figure it belongs to the softball team. If so that might be why baseball doesnt have a key. Just an idea nothing more.Big Grin

It couldn't just be for the softball program. Title IX would have a hay day with that.
Man that is unbelievable...LOL i cant believe that the school cant get the Painstville coach a doggone key....very uncalled for...... Sad
The Joker Wrote:If it were truly an issue with the coaching staff they would go and ask for one from Mr. Sammons or the Athletic Director. There is no way they can rightfully justify not letting the Football, Baseball, Softball, or any other Head Coach have a key to the weight room. This is not giving every sports team within your school the chance to get better. I would simply tell the head coaches if any of the keys were replicated then they will be removed from their position.
Is that not from where the word came down from anyways?