Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A marine's love letter
A marine stationed in Afghanastan recently recieved a letter from his g/f back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky, I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit i have cheated on you twice since you have been gone, and it's not fair for either of us. I'm sorry, please return the picture of me that i sent to you.

Love,
Becky

The marine, with hurt feelings asked his fellow marines for any snapshots of they could spare of their g/f's, sisters, aunts, mothers etc.. In addition to the picture of becky, Ricky included all the picters he had gathered from his buddies.. In all there was a total of 57 pictures along with this note..

Dear Becky, I am sorry but i can't remember who the **** you are, please take your picture from the pile, and sent the rest back to me..

thanks
ricky.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:A marine stationed in Afghanastan recently recieved a letter from his g/f back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky, I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit i have cheated on you twice since you have been gone, and it's not fair for either of us. I'm sorry, please return the picture of me that i sent to you.

Love,
Becky

The marine, with hurt feelings asked his fellow marines for any snapshots of they could spare of their g/f's, sisters, aunts, mothers etc.. In addition to the picture of becky, Ricky included all the picters he had gathered from his buddies.. In all there was a total of 57 pictures along with this note..

Dear Becky, I am sorry but i can't remember who the **** you are, please take your picture from the pile, and sent the rest back to me..

thanks
ricky.

OUCH>> :Shaking: Smile
Burn
:lol: :Clap:
That was great!
HAHA thats funny and im sure it happens frequently
lol.. that's what he should have done.. she really didn't truely love him anyways.. or she could have waited on him.. i love it!
AHH thats a typical girl for you....
football05 Wrote:AHH thats a typical girl for you....

:no: Not all girls do that....
YUP they do just dont admit it....you didnt catch it did you?
she cheated on him twice he cheated on her 56 times but sent 57 pics one of her lol
football05 Wrote:YUP they do just dont admit it....you didnt catch it did you?
she cheated on him twice he cheated on her 56 times but sent 57 pics one of her lol

But still not all girls cheat...most do but there are some that don't...here's the way that I understood it, the girl cheated on him twice and he got back at her by asking his buddies for any pics that they could spare and he mailed them to her to make her think that he had cheated not saying that he actually did cheat...I could be wrong but that is the way that I understood it.
:lol: Confusederved:
Did Football or DT get served...I don't think Football understood it too well..lol
DTfan Wrote:But still not all girls cheat...most do but there are some that don't...here's the way that I understood it, the girl cheated on him twice and he got back at her by asking his buddies for any pics that they could spare and he mailed them to her to make her think that he had cheated not saying that he actually did cheat...I could be wrong but that is the way that I understood it.

that's the way i understood it also.. and i have never cheated on anybody... so all girls don't cheat
I haven't cheated either!
I haven't cheated either...which is why I'm stressing the fact that NOT ALL GIRLS CHEAT! lol
BallaBaby Wrote:Did Football or DT get served...I don't think Football understood it too well..lol
Sorry...the girlfriend
DTfan Wrote:But still not all girls cheat...most do but there are some that don't...here's the way that I understood it, the girl cheated on him twice and he got back at her by asking his buddies for any pics that they could spare and he mailed them to her to make her think that he had cheated not saying that he actually did cheat...I could be wrong but that is the way that I understood it.

It wasn't that he cheated.. he was just like who gives a ****.. he don't need the bitch no way.. there are a million others he could get,, and he was just trying to prove his point...
:rock: :lmao:
Perfect
crazytaxidriver Wrote:It wasn't that he cheated.. he was just like who gives a ****.. he don't need the bitch no way.. there are a million others he could get,, and he was just trying to prove his point...

I never said that he did cheat...I was pointing that he didn't when football said that he did...