Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Jodie Meeks Go Pro?
If Jodie goes pro (which i don't think he will) I don't see him beeing drafted early first round because the scouts have only seen him in one true season, and thats just not enuf to evaluate talent plus the fact that he has history w/ injury picking hime early would be a gamble............ However it's hard to argue with 54 pts. Patterson I also think will stay he's had two very good season with UK but he's yet to have that GREAT year, and both boys seem to truly love playing for UK and CBC. I look for Jody to stay 4 yrs and P.Pat 3, to try and get Coach Billy Clyde his first banner in Rupp. One more year in CBC's vigerous practices and work out will get them both more ready to make some serious coin in the NBA.
no.....we have to convince him to stay some how, 2010 ncaa champs is a possibility if he stays
i hope that meeks returns but i dont see him doing so unless this season goes good
Kyboy13 Wrote:If Jodie goes pro (which i don't think he will) I don't see him beeing drafted early first round because the scouts have only seen him in one true season, and thats just not enuf to evaluate talent plus the fact that he has history w/ injury picking hime early would be a gamble............ However it's hard to argue with 54 pts. Patterson I also think will stay he's had two very good season with UK but he's yet to have that GREAT year, and both boys seem to truly love playing for UK and CBC. I look for Jody to stay 4 yrs and P.Pat 3, to try and get Coach Billy Clyde his first banner in Rupp. One more year in CBC's vigerous practices and work out will get them both more ready to make some serious coin in the NBA.

I agree with you.
He will go, He would be stupid not to.
I don't think he goes. I believe the only thing that is really going to hurt him is his ability to penetrate. Don't get me wrong he can, but not as well as he should be able to. If he goes he'll be like a Michael Red for the bucks. Mainly an outside shooter.
I hope that Meeks and Patterson stay because if Meeks and Patterson go then the Cats go
I hope he doesn't go because I would love to see him at UK but I think he will because he is a first round talent.
He Is Playing Really Well Right Now Be Hard To Pass Up The $$$ He Is Definetly A Pro Player