Who are some of the best tumblers?

IMO..
1. Alyssa Cline - Pikeville
2. Bailey Joyce - Pikeville
3. Emily Kidd - Allen Central
JC has quite a few GOOD tumblers. Two I noticed were:

Chelsy Webb (Jr)
Kayla Sublett (Fr)

The Webb girl throws in alot of different tumbles. The Sublett girl made dizzy one game. I counted 12 back hand spings in a row as she tumbled from one end of the court to the other. But, alot of those girls can throw it. Good Job girls!
Alyssa Cline can spin like a Jack Rabbit jumping through a briar patch.
I think my daughters are pretty good tumblers-to be in grade school. They're in the sixth grade at Dorton Grade School and 1 can do round off and 4 back tucks. That's pretty impressive to me!! My other daughter (they're twins) can do a round off and 1 tuck. They both can do round off and multiple back hand springs. They love tumbling and practice quite a bit.
I agree that kayla sublett is a great tumbler! They need to push her to the limits! If they had her at Florida they would`t had seen stunts not thrown. She has alot of talent, and so does some of the other girls!
ER has some awesome tumblers!! Abby Runyon, Erica Ratliff (only a freshman), Toddra Bentley, Whitney Justice and JORDAN LOONEY (the boy cheerleader) all have great handspring series, and one on ones...but we can't leave out our very own :mad: Lakan Looney!! She has an awesome full!!
"POTTERMOM" Wrote:I think my daughters are pretty good tumblers-to be in grade school. They're in the sixth grade at Dorton Grade School and 1 can do round off and 4 back tucks. That's pretty impressive to me!! My other daughter (they're twins) can do a round off and 1 tuck. They both can do round off and multiple back hand springs. They love tumbling and practice quite a bit.

Roundoff and 4 backtucks!!! WOW!!! That is impressive, I don't think I have ever seen that done at any level!! My wife has, and she says you better get her to Pikeville quick!
Lakan Looney from ER is AWESOME!!
Emily Kidd from AC is good...
Prestonsburg has some good tumblers... there is one girl who is really good.. idk her name.. I will try to find out and post it
WEll.. I am a big fan of cheer.. and Alyssa Cline is authentic and so is that joyce girl... I graduated from greenup where i cheered and moved back here... i will give that looney girl props but she needs better form. this is all in fulls.. I have worked with Jody Hackworth at KPT and have heard many good things on the 15th cheer squads.. Its good all the squads are coming along...
Belfry has 3 people throwing fulls, 2 girls and a guy, plus if carly Marcum hadnt decided to cheer all-stars only she would be the best hands down...
One of the twins from dorton can do 4 tucks in a row and she is only in six grade.. Now since we are talkin about g ymnatics.. everyone on Valleys team can do back handsprings and all but three can do 2 step tucks. Thats impressive. And half can do standing tucks. Valley cheerleading hasnt had good tumbling in a long time..Good work girls. :Cheerlead
"piratefaithful" Wrote:Belfry has 3 people throwing fulls, 2 girls and a guy, plus if carly Marcum hadnt decided to cheer all-stars only she would be the best hands down...

Definitely!! She has her double full and standing handspring full. She can pretty much throw whatever she chooses!
"The Regulator" Wrote:Jody Hackworth at KPT.
:theman:
Jody is a great tumbling coach!
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:Definitely!! She has her double full and standing handspring full. She can pretty much throw whatever she chooses!

How is her knee injury coming along? That's a shame that happened to such a great tumbler.
She is doing very well. I think that she is still doing some therapy for it.
I think that Shelby Valley's cheerleading squad has come a long way since about 4 years ago. No, they don't have any fulls yet, but I know 3 girls that are for sure working pretty hard on them. They do have full squad handsprings though, and Sara Ratliff has one of the highest round off layouts I've seen in a while.

Alyssa Cline has hit perfection with her full. She's also been throwing this for several years though which is pretty impressive.

Pikeville also has several standing tucks as well as Valley which always looks nice and clean in cheers and when competing.

However, since this thread was to rank the best tumblers here is my list:

1.) That Carly girl from Belfry
2.) Alyssa Cline
3.) Bailey Joyce
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:Definitely!! She has her double full and standing handspring full. She can pretty much throw whatever she chooses!

she probably wanted to go all-stars because double fulls are illegal in high school competition now.

Alyssa Cline can throw bounder fulls (full straight to full) and a standing 2-handspring to a full. Im pretty sure at one point she was throwing a double, but there is no point in it now since they are illegal. Bailey Joyce used to do a standing 2-hand to full but hasnt done it in competition recently.

pikeville's squad has 13 standing backs. On pikeville as well, Lora cleary is throwing her full now, collins kurkowski throws a full, and jessica justice throws one as well.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:she probably wanted to go all-stars because double fulls are illegal in high school competition now.

Alyssa Cline can throw bounder fulls (full straight to full) and a standing 2-handspring to a full. Im pretty sure at one point she was throwing a double, but there is no point in it now since they are illegal. Bailey Joyce used to do a standing 2-hand to full but hasnt done it in competition recently.

pikeville's squad has 13 standing backs. On pikeville as well, Lora cleary is throwing her full now, collins kurkowski throws a full, and jessica justice throws one as well.

She also was/is going to tryout for UK, so she chose to spend her senior year cheering with KY Elite, which as all cheerleaders know, is the spring board for cheering at UK.
ekymomma!
kayla sublett wouldnt have made a difference in florida.
"JC'sBest" Wrote:ekymomma!

Like I said , she wouldn`t have feel on her ass or not thrown stunts!!!!! She is a good friend of mine and could out due any of those girls .Besides that she`s only a freashman and when she reaches her JUN. year she will be better than you guys ever thought about being!!
"True Blue" Wrote:I think that Shelby Valley's cheerleading squad has come a long way since about 4 years ago.
Agree! They look better this year than they did last year - especially as far as tumbling.

not only is there some fulls for belfry varsity, but there is a countless number of alternates being thrown..
LIKE I SAID BEFORE--EVERYONE ON BELFRY VARSITY HAS A 2 STEP TUCK..HERE'S YOUR BEST TUMBERLERS

Fallon Weddington,Kimmie Deskins,Bree Farlry,Ance Hatfield,Krista Hatfield,Robin Cisco,Alyssa Stanley,Karissa Whitt,Calli Stewert..

PIKE CENTRAL-- YOU MIGHT NOT WANNA GET YOUR HOPES UP!!!..BECAUSE IT'S JUST GONNA BE ANOTHER HEARTBREAK!!
"POTTERMOM" Wrote:I think my daughters are pretty good tumblers-to be in grade school. They're in the sixth grade at Dorton Grade School and 1 can do round off and 4 back tucks. That's pretty impressive to me!! My other daughter (they're twins) can do a round off and 1 tuck. They both can do round off and multiple back hand springs. They love tumbling and practice quite a bit.
I would have to agree with you I've seen your daughters tumble and they are awesome, you don't see flipping like that to often.
"EKYMAMA" Wrote:Like I said , she wouldn`t have feel on her ass or not thrown stunts!!!!! She is a good friend of mine and could out due any of those girls .Besides that she`s only a freashman and when she reaches her JUN. year she will be better than you guys ever thought about being!!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC'sBest
ekymomma!

I DON'T KNOW WHO EITHER OF YOU ARE! And NO she wouldn't have made a difference in FL. BUT, Please leave her name out of this. She is doing exactlly what she wants to do right now. If you guys are going to throw someone's name around, throw your own kids around. She has nothing to do with what is being said on here. So please :beg: leave her out of it. I will agree though that she is a great tumbler, and I'm intitled to bragg, But, it takes a team effort to compete and win at something like cheerleading. Good Luck JC in your upcoming events. :Cheerlead
EKYMAMA: Thank You for your compliments, but you have said enough negative stuff on here as everyone on here can plainly see.

JC'sBEST: I never read a post one on here where anyone said she would have made a difference. So if you don't mind. Don't drag her into this.

By the way get well soon Brooklyn Castle! :getwell:
You will be missed!:roses:
please believe that belfry varsity, is more than loaded with the tumbling this year.. HANDS UP TO JODY!:rock:

its looks to me as if you people are going to have to see it to believe it.. just think -SATURDAY-

Belfry varsity, all the way!
TongueirateSho

its going to be another RED letter day! :Cheerlead

no doubt about it belfry is awesome...great gymnastics, very difficult transitional stunts and pyramids, original and fresh routine, and mostly THE DESIRE TO WIN IT ALL.. our minds are right and the routine is ready for the judges and opposing squads..

P.S. ONE MORE THING TO SAY, ITS GOING TO BE A RED LETTER DAY! = )
Cara Williamson Pike Central
Mary Helen Jones Pike Central
Randa Newman Pike Central
Apparently these names were omitted!!!!! LMAO
  • 1(current)
  • Next