Poll: Can the Celtics win another championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Celtics
blackcat Wrote:I forgot who said it, but they were mentioning on ESPN that this is the toughest time of the year to play. You don't have the hype of the beginning of the season starting nor do you have it like you do when you're about to enter post season. Mark it down, Celtics will be a very tough team to beat come playoff time.

Complacency. Going into the Lakers Christmas day showdown, they still had something to play for. It seems like in the NBA, this is pretty common. It's tough to stay up for every game. It's almost like after the Laker defeat, Boston has just stepped back and taken a breath. It can't be fun for a Celtic fan, but I anticipate Boston will turn it around.

Since their loss to the Lakers, there has not been a marque match-up until the Rockets game. Marque, meaning a true contender for the championship. I anticipate seeing a different Boston team Friday versus the Cavs.
:redboxer:
NIKE2010 Wrote:I dont see how you can say that they wont. They are just 26-2. The best record in the league. IMO they will.

i dont see how they could i mean they have lost 2 games i thimk one of those teams are gonna beat them out.:redboxer: :redboxer:
With the Lakers losing Bynum the Celtics have a good

chance[attachment=o1380]
I think the Cavs will bring it home this year! LeBron is playing the best of his career and he has Mo Williams to take some pressure off!
runninrebs21 Wrote:I think the Cavs will bring it home this year! LeBron is playing the best of his career and he has Mo Williams to take some pressure off!

I agree, Championship goes through Cleveland this year.
^ I still don't think Cleveland will win it. They are as good as they have ever been since LeBron has arrived but I still think they need that dominant big man to bring home a championship.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:^ I still don't think Cleveland will win it. They are as good as they have ever been since LeBron has arrived but I still think they need that dominant big man to bring home a championship.

Do you think that they need a dominant Big man??? As Michael Jordan and the Bulls if you need a big man?
Stardust Wrote:Do you think that they need a dominant Big man??? As Michael Jordan and the Bulls if you need a big man?

Cavs aren't stacked like the Bulls was.
Overrated Wrote:Cavs aren't stacked like the Bulls was.

You don't have to have a dominant center to win. Celtics didn't. KG is not a center, Perkins was. Gasol was a 4 playing out of position for the Lakers last year. A big man helps but is not necessary.