Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Co. Fields Under Water
I know South Floyd's field @ Drift was under water Sat. & I'm more than sure that the field @ Allen was under water, which is Allen Central's & Betsy Layne's Home field. Isn't the District Tourny supposed to be held @ Allen? & if so, will there be a chance to have it ready or will we be seeing the Tourny held @ Stone Crest?
:popcorn:
I do believe there is still a game to be played between P-Burg & South Folyd @ South Floyd. This game will decide whether P-Burg is a Conference runner-up or Co-Champion! If south Foyd's field was under water, I would think they would have to play this game at least @ Stone Crest, seeing how it's the only field in the County that wasn't flooded.
this is jmo but i believe that there will not be anymore games at Drift this seaon. UNLESS the players, coaches, and community volunteers go there and clean up the field asap.
IMO it will end up being at StoneCrest.
There's no other relevant option than StoneCrest.
Any pictures?
i drove by allen today and that field looks like its in pretty good shape. plus it looked like it had brick dust on it. does anybody know anything about this?
What if Prestonsburg still played at Archer Park, would there even be a district tournament?
I also stopped by the field at Allen. Didn't appear to have had any flood water on it. I heard some of the AC parents had been talking with county officials about getting a load of brick dust for the field. I guess they finally got it.
i hope they did because that field needed it. hopefully it will help ac play a little better defense!
they will play the final game at stone crest monday at 530