Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best NASCAR Race To Watch
Okay, we all know that I think Brian France, that car of tomorrow, and his desperation to globalize NASCAR is absolutely killing the sport, but what are your favorite races to watch?
In my honest opinion, this years Daytona 500 was easily the worst and most boring 500 ever, and yesterdays Bristol race was easily the worst and most boring Bristol race EVER. So I think NASCAR had better man up and do something about this competition, or its going to lose its fan base. I have been a lifelong NASCAR fan. I started out loving Harry Gant. When Gant left I rooted for Ward Burton. When Ward lost his ride (great move Bill Davis! How did Scott freakin Wimmer work out for ya?) I started pulling for Carl Edwards when he took Jeff Burtons ride. However, I dont think Im going to get much of an argument from anybody concerning the state the sport is in. Its Brian France's baby, and Brian France is a terrible father, lol. So anyways, enough venting. Which races do you think are the most exciting to watch? Ive always loved Martinsville, Charlotte and Richmond. What are your favorite races?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't like to watch restricter plate racing at all but my favorite track to watch is Bristol and Richmond.
Brickyard 500.
Give me Taladega
Martinsville.
Charlotte is the best race to attend, bar none.
Bristol, Richmond, Talladega
Stardust Wrote:Give me Taladega

:rockon:
Martinsville rocks. Also the worst is Fontana. I went to a couple and its hotter than all get out. You cant really see good and your pouring sweat the whole time.
Taladega, then Martinville, then Homestand were most of the title is won and lose at.
Bristol, I was there a week ago.
Martinsville, The Glen and Sonoma are the only tracks I can stand to even attempt to watch anymore.
ive always liked charlotte and atlanta.
i dont know i like them all
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Brickyard 500.

and its the 400 stupid A**
Bristol.