Poll: Who will win this matchup on August 22
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Central
60.00%
Hazard
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls: Hazard at Letcher Central, August 22
Who do you think will win
It's the first home game for the Cougars !!! Starts at 11:00 am Smile)
Hazard
Hazard
Letcher Central is defending district champs with basically the whole team returning. I am going with the Lady Cougars. Hazard and LCC are in the same district.
Letcher won 3-0
congrats lady cougars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Way to go C-O-U-G-A-R-S !!!!!!:worthy:
Can someone tell me who is all scoring for the cougars?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Arianna Collins , Breanna Mullins, Courtney Roberts
on the khsaa website, they have a game that is a TBA on the 25th. Does anyone know who we are suppose to play?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Lawrence County @ 5:30
thanks for the info. What kind of team is Lawerence Co?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:thanks for the info. What kind of team is Lawerence Co?
Lawrence County is in their first year of soccer.
This is Lawrence Co first year with a high school team and this will be the first game in school history. Kind of odd it would be agiants a team of this caliber . LC only has 14 girls and only about 3 of them had played youth soccer. We are hopeing that these girls will have fun and learn about this great game so far all the ones that are playing seam to love it we have 2 good coaches and they know it's going to be a big learning curve. I for one hope that they keep this sport going and maybe next year have a full schdule. This year they only have 9 games. So good luck Lady dawgs go out and have some fun and play hard .
glad to see that the sport is expanding. Are they going to compete in district this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Dawg Family Wrote:This is Lawrence Co first year with a high school team and this will be the first game in school history. Kind of odd it would be agiants a team of this caliber . LC only has 14 girls and only about 3 of them had played youth soccer. We are hopeing that these girls will have fun and learn about this great game so far all the ones that are playing seam to love it we have 2 good coaches and they know it's going to be a big learning curve. I for one hope that they keep this sport going and maybe next year have a full schdule. This year they only have 9 games. So good luck Lady dawgs go out and have some fun and play hard .

Does Lawrence have a boys team I didn't see a boys team listed or girls for that matter on khssa website?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Does Lawrence have a boys team I didn't see a boys team listed or girls for that matter on khssa website?
No boys team only a girls. Football is still the sport in Louisa and most likely will be for a long time to come. But who knows what the future holds. The girls team will not compete in any district this year but should next year with a full schdule. Like I said We only have 14 girls right now but they are a bunch of 8th graders that are going crazy to play on the team they are involved with a travel team that does pretty good in the 14 and under league and out of the 14 we all ready have none are seniors. So hopefully they all will come back for next year and maybe have a good year. Like I said before they have good coaches and these 14 that play go 100% all the time I have been so impressed with the effort they have put into the practices and the 2 scrimages they have had. :Clap:
That is GREAT!!!! I'm glad soccer is in Lawrence County Schools now!!!:Cheerlead