Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scores from Whitley Co. tour.
Winners and most of the scores. I had I had a hard time tryig to get scores because it was played in 2 gyms and also no offical book, home team was the book.

North Laurel-27
Barbourville-28

Lex. Cath.-21
Bell Central-24

Barbourville-12
Whhitley-44

Bell Central-32
Casey-40

South Laurel
Knox Co. winner (no score)

Monticello
Clay Co. winner (no score)

Casey-21
Lincoln-27

Knox
Southern Pulaski winner (no score)

Clay
Lincoln winner (maybe around 20)

Southern Pulaski-22
Whitley-56

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Lincoln-22
Whitley-47

Very good tour. Could not spent 6 bucks for anthing better.:thanks:
Maid of the Mts. Wrote:Winners and most of the scores. I had I had a hard time tryig to get scores because it was played in 2 gyms and also no offical book, home team was the book.

North Laurel-27
Barbourville-28

Lex. Cath.-21
Bell Central-24

Barbourville-12
Whhitley-44

Bell Central-32
Casey-40

South Laurel
Knox Co. winner (no score)

Monticello
Clay Co. winner (no score)

Casey-21
Lincoln-27

Knox
Southern Pulaski winner (no score)

Clay
Lincoln winner (maybe around 20)

Southern Pulaski-22
Whitley-56

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Lincoln-22
Whitley-47

Very good tour. Could not spent 6 bucks for anthing better.:thanks:

Was this an 8th grade tournament? If so, some of the scores are surprising, such as Clay losing to Lincoln by 20 and then Lincoln losing to Whitley by 25. I know that Clay Co. has already beaten Whitley by about 15, so kind of hard to understand some of these scores.
Surprising at the low scores. Must have been a lot of defense.
PirateChick Wrote:Surprising at the low scores. Must have been a lot of defense.

This was a 8th grade tour. Whitley played man def. that had a hand in everyones face. They put a lot of teames in a hurry -up off. most teams had a hard time making the first pass because they played the passing lanes,with alot of belly up on the pg. Might be the best man on man def. in the state. It is easy to play like this with a about a 6,1 200 lb center in the middle. One note I was there to watch,not a fan or coach for Whitley. I know they have lost to Corbin and Clay but not sure by point spread.
Who is Clay Countys Middle School Coach?