Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari Gives Signed #44 Jersey to President Obama
Good grief Calipari is a PR genius.
Are you kidding me? :eyeroll:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Are you kidding me? :eyeroll:

I'm guessing you have a problem with Obama?
it wouldnt have mattered who was president, just one of calapari media stunts
maybe he is trying to recruit the 'ol pres
Who cares if he did or not. If it does bother you, get a life.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Who cares if he did or not. If it does bother you, get a life.

Or get a life if it bothers you that it bothers others?????

Why should we care if if bothers or doesn't bother? Free site, state your support to what he did or didn't but no need to criticize if someone doesn't like it.
Hey, Obama has a nice 15 foot jumper...

Should've gave it to McCain tho...lol
Everyone remember how much press Obama got for filling out his bracket and picking UNC???????

That is why Calipari did this.

Now I just wish Obama would distribute some of that wealth to me... Big Grin
I was hoping it was for sarcasm!
Yeah, maybe Obama picked UK in the NIT bracket last year Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Or get a life if it bothers you that it bothers others?????

Why should we care if if bothers or doesn't bother? Free site, state your support to what he did or didn't but no need to criticize if someone doesn't like it.

Why should we care if it bothers others??? I dont care if it bothers others, but i do care that those who are attacking Calipari or upset with this decision based on their political or personal beliefs. If you are a UK fan then you would back Cal when he is doing something in the best interest of this team. This will be a great PR gain for UK and its always good to have the President on your side.

BTW why would you open up with one statement and then contradict yourself with your main argument?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Why should we care if it bothers others??? I dont care if it bothers others, but i do care that those who are attacking Calipari or upset with this decision based on their political or personal beliefs. If you are a UK fan then you would back Cal when he is doing something in the best interest of this team. This will be a great PR gain for UK and its always good to have the President on your side.

BTW why would you open up with one statement and then contradict yourself with your main argument?

Excuse me, but my main arugment is don't worry about what others post. Don't tell them to "get a life". You want to post an opinion, then so be it. Everyone's opinion is just that, an opinion. Not right or wrong, and does not matter why someone has that opinion! And in my opinion, the President could care less whether he received a jersey or not!
Stardust Wrote:Excuse me, but my main arugment is don't worry about what others post. Don't tell them to "get a life". You want to post an opinion, then so be it. Everyone's opinion is just that, an opinion. Not right or wrong, and does not matter why someone has that opinion! And in my opinion, the President could care less whether he received a jersey or not!

I understand that you were trying to state that we shouldn't judge or cut down others based on their opinions, its just you didnt set a very good example as you did the same thing you were complaining about. I agree with you that every one has an opinion and it doesnt make them right or wrong. But i disagree that it doesn't matter how how or why that have that opinion. It does matter why you form an opinion. If you form an opinion because you have been mislead by incorrect information or by personal biases or prejudices, I think it matters a lot. All i'm getting to is if you're a UK fan and you back this program then you should back the man that is doing everything in his power to change its direction.

I'm not sure what you were getting at with the "president could care less whether he received a jersey or not" statement.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Everyone remember how much press Obama got for filling out his bracket and picking UNC???????

That is why Calipari did this.

Now I just wish Obama would distribute some of that wealth to me... Big Grin

Forget it. You work.
:lmao: And for that, Obama gets a fresh signed Rob Lock jersey :biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Forget it. You work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:Forget it. You work.
:thatsfunn Good one.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Why should we care if it bothers others??? I dont care if it bothers others, but i do care that those who are attacking Calipari or upset with this decision based on their political or personal beliefs. If you are a UK fan then you would back Cal when he is doing something in the best interest of this team. This will be a great PR gain for UK and its always good to have the President on your side.

Not this President.:please:
Obama is a NC fan but he might want to wear that jersey when Coach Cal & the Cats visit the White House after winning the Final Four!
OMG the pres got a signed jersey!!!! but i bleed Kentucky blue!!!! not carolina
Good PR for Calipari
What ever it takes im cool with it