Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKU Picked to Win OVC
What happened to the kid recruited to play QB from OH? He was the late signee after the two others kids targeted by EKU went elsewhere. Also, what about the Mcguire kid from Madison Southern. He walked on a year or two ago. He could have really added depth this season behind Watts and pryor.
Don't really know--One kid didn't come because he could not live off campus. The kid from Marshall is actually from Ohio(south point)but they did sign another one(Taylor Wood). I don't know why he didn't come. I'll check and see if I can find out what happened to him and let you know. They are also playing a Williams kid at some qb and some wide reciever. I think both Banks and Gregory will red-shirt.
Do they still have plans for Charlie Banks at quarterback. I hope they do but he is athletic enough to play several different positions.
Please tell me where you guys get so much info about EKU. I am lucky to have their scores even mentioned in the Courier-Journal. Thanks in advance.
Several ways. You can go to http://www.eku and click on athletice--go to men's sports ---click on football. They update the page almost daily. Also you can go to ekupride.com for a message board and forum. The Richmond Register newspaper also carries daily articles. go to richmondregister.com. Let me know if you need more. To Orangenowblue--they are still practicing Charlie at QB. I was down there sat and Coach hood told me that he would stay there for now but that he might be playing anywhere in the future. He said he had no doubt that he would contribute somewhere in the future. He said his attitude and work-ethic were great and that his future was promising. I talked to Charlie and he said he didn't care where he plays. He just wants to contribute. He absolutely loves it there. He had nothing but praise for the program, the players, and the staff.
Would be great to see EKU win the Conference.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

EKU is on Big 10 network tonight(9/3) @8pm vs Indiana
Good luck Colonels. Will Charlie Banks be traveling and dressing tonight.
I hope so. Is it going to be on TV?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:I hope so. Is it going to be on TV?

Big 10 network @ 8:00
Playing the Hoosiers tough early on.
Indiana leads 12-7 early in the second quarter. Very poorly officiated game thus far.
How is Matt Thomas from Ashland doing or is he even still there