Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgie at Dorton
Big rivalry game tommorow night who ya got?
Virgie with out a doubt
Big Blue Nation11 Wrote:Virgie with out a doubt

I don't know about that!!!! I'll put my bet on Dorton :Cheerlead
It will be a close game, big rivalry, Dorton has the advantage in the middle, perhaps Virgie does on the outside. Too close to call!!!! I would love to see this one!!!
School Admin. Wrote:It will be a close game, big rivalry, Dorton has the advantage in the middle, perhaps Virgie does on the outside. Too close to call!!!! I would love to see this one!!!

I will be in the stands for sure!!!!! I just hope it is a good called game, don't want to see one that is not!!!!!!
it will be a good game but i think Virgie will come away with it xD
Big Blue Nation11 Wrote:Virgie with out a doubt

If Virgie comes out all cocky, as they usually do, the advantage may go to Dorton.
our boys are not cocky!!!! just confident in there playing ability and coaching staff!!! Virgie 42-Dorton 39!! Great Game!!!!
good game virgie :1:
EagleDad Wrote:our boys are not cocky!!!! just confident in there playing ability and coaching staff!!! Virgie 42-Dorton 39!! Great Game!!!!

I am sure if the game had went the other way and Virgie had of been 39 we wouldn't have seen the same respect and dignity come from the Virgie coach as we did from the Dorton coach.

But regardless we will get to try it again. And there is a difference in cocky and confident