Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Blonde Joke...
A young redhead goes into the doctor's office and reports that her body hurts wherever she touches it. "Impossible" says the doctor, "show me what you mean. So, she takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. Then she pushes her knee and screams, and pushes ankle and screams and so on.
Everywhere she touches, she screams. The doctor says "You are not really a redhead, are you?" No" she says, I'm really a blonde."
I thought so says the doctor, "your finger is broken."
lol, sometimes I am really grateful to be a redhead
hahhahaa.. that's funny
that's just funny!
lol... good one
Here are a couple more. My wife's blonde BTW.

A blonde died in a car accident and went to heaven and was standing before Saint Peter, he told her before he could let her in, he had to ask her one question. She said wasn't real good with test, he said he wouldn't make it that hard, so he asked the question,
what is God's son's name? She thought about it for awhile and replied I think it is Andy. St. Peter said "Andy, how did you come up that?"
"Wel,"l she said, "it's like in the song, Andy walks with me, Andy talks with me."

Two blondes standing by on either side of a river. One yelled to the other, "How did you get to the other side?"
The other blonde replied "Duh, you are on the other side"

This one's not a blonde one but I couldn't help it.
A man and his girlfriend are having a sexual encounter. He asks her to "go downtown" so, with a sigh, she gets on her knees in front of him and starts peering at his genitals, looking and tipping her head this way and that, studying the whole business. After about five minutes of this, he asked her in a sort of peeved voice
"Well, just what are you doing?"
She said "I'm doing what I always do when I'm downtown with no money!!

Two blondes are filling up at a gas station. The first one says to the other, "I bet these awful gas prices are going even higher".
The second replies, "It won't affect me. I always buy exactly $10 worth".

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vise versa." Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00." This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. Okay says the lawyer, your turn.
She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"
The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworker, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.
The blonde says,"Thank you", and turns back to get some more sleep.
The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, " Well, what's the answer?"
Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

That's all for now folks.:big grin:
lol i like those.
Those were pretty good.
the last one she was smart to say the least
I liked those....the last one was my favorite.