Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 82 - UConn 69
Finally the cards close out the game! against a decent team...The cards shot the ball pretty well tonight also..
Good Game Cards.
Great Game by the Cards.
Uconn whips Texas. UL Whips Uconn... Are The Cards Improving?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Uconn whips Texas. UL Whips Uconn... Are The Cards Improving?

They are...they are coming along..Reggie Delk plays good or Sosa the cards have a chance
Louisville is inconsistent, that's their only problem. They have top 25 talent, but they don't have that player that they can go to for points each possession.

Congrats UL
We beat UCONN by double digits? Wow. I don't get this team.
I am surprised.
Congrats Cards
Seriously; If louisville could keep some consistency they would be deadly.
Big win for U of L.
UConn is 2-6 in their last 8 games.
Jim Calhouns absence has really affected this UConn team. Watching them play last night, they were completely disorganized, didn't call timeouts when they needed and overall management of the team was bad. It goes to show you that missing a HOF head coach has a tremendous affect on a team.
Stardust Wrote:Jim Calhouns absence has really affected this UConn team. Watching them play last night, they were completely disorganized, didn't call timeouts when they needed and overall management of the team was bad. It goes to show you that missing a HOF head coach has a tremendous affect on a team.

True
I've gotta say, I wasn't expecting this at all. But congrats to the Cards on taking down a UCONN team that just took down the former #1 Texas a couple weeks ago!!
Stardust Wrote:Jim Calhouns absence has really affected this UConn team. Watching them play last night, they were completely disorganized, didn't call timeouts when they needed and overall management of the team was bad. It goes to show you that missing a HOF head coach has a tremendous affect on a team.

How can you say that when this same UCONN team that played a great well executed game against the #1Texas Longhorns and beat them by 14 without Jim Calhoun?!
leecoukfan Wrote:How can you say that when this same UCONN team that played a great well executed game against the #1Texas Longhorns and beat them by 14 without Jim Calhoun?!

Are you a believer in Texas? I'm not!
Good game by the Cards. Delk seems to be hitting a stride. The Cards aactually finished one strong.