1. Knott County Central
2. Perry County Central
3. Hazard
4. Breathitt County
5. Wolfe County
6. JBS
7. Owsley County
8. Powell County

Strictly my opinion. I know Hazard beat PCC but I believe if that games not at Hazard PCC wins.

4 5 6 could be drew out of a hat and it wouldn't matter, they are that close. If Breathitt has to play a slow down game.
I would rate it the same way, I understand some would have a heavy agruement with BC over Wolfe because Wolfe just beat them on their home court for the district title but if they played again I would say BC would take it.

1.KCC
2.PCC
3.HHS
4.Breathitt
5.Wolfe
6.JBS
7.Owlsey
8.Powell
1. Perry
2. Knott
3. Hazard
4. Breathitt
5. Wolfe
6. JBS
7. Owsley
8. Powell
JBS beat Wolfe by 10 this year.
triplemaniaman Wrote:JBS beat Wolfe by 10 this year.

When I was posting my list, I was thinking that. I gotta give the edge right now to Wolfe after they beat Breathitt though. It will be a close game either way. JBS has more experience though and that will be a big factor considering Wolfe is so young.
KoJack Wrote:1. Knott County Central
2. Perry County Central
3. Hazard
4. Breathitt County
5. Wolfe County
6. JBS
7. Owsley County
8. Powell County

Strictly my opinion. I know Hazard beat PCC but I believe if that games not at Hazard PCC wins.

4 5 6 could be drew out of a hat and it wouldn't matter, they are that close. If Breathitt has to play a slow down game.

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:1. Perry
2. Knott
3. Hazard
4. Breathitt
5. Wolfe
6. JBS
7. Owsley
8. Powell

I agree:Thumbs:
KoJack Wrote:1. Knott County Central
2. Perry County Central
3. Hazard
4. Breathitt County
5. Wolfe County
6. JBS
7. Owsley County
8. Powell County

Good quote...
but I would put Knott and Perry tied at 1.
I think if they play on a neutral floor it will be a dogfight and there is no telling who will win.
Knott, Perry, and Hazard at the top with Breathitt at 4th and the rest of the teams could beat each other on a given night.
They could all beat Powell:lmao: