Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen. Bryd Stopped Clintons Healthcare Reconciliation Plans
Interesting video from 2001. Flashback to the Clinton administration, it appears that Sen. Bryd single handedly stopped Clinton from including the healthcare bill in the 2001 reconciliaton plan.

http://www.breitbart.tv/uncovered-shocke...ciliation/
Old School Wrote:Interesting video from 2001. Flashback to the Clinton administration, it appears that Sen. Bryd single handedly stopped Clinton from including the healthcare bill in the 2001 reconciliaton plan.

http://www.breitbart.tv/uncovered-shocke...ciliation/

If you want to get technical, Oprah Winfrey single handedly put Obama in the White House. Until she stumped for him in the first state, then New Hampshire, then South Carolina. He didn't have any momentum behind him, until she rented these huge stadiums, and they came to see her. She said, just listen to his message. From there, it was a snowball effect. Now every Senator and the Governor in West Virginia will no longer support him. They were close to the Clintons and voted for Obama. I am not against any color or race, so don't play that card on me. My ancestry is German and Austrian, but my father is American. I just wonder, what would be different if it was the other way around.
mrsportsfan Wrote:If you want to get technical, Oprah Winfrey single handedly put Obama in the White House. Until she stumped for him in the first state, then New Hampshire, then South Carolina. He didn't have any momentum behind him, until she rented these huge stadiums, and they came to see her. She said, just listen to his message. From there, it was a snowball effect. Now every Senator and the Governor in West Virginia will no longer support him. They were close to the Clintons and voted for Obama. I am not against any color or race, so don't play that card on me. My ancestry is German and Austrian, but my father is American. I just wonder, what would be different if it was the other way around.
Oprah played a role in Obama's election but nobody was more responsible for getting this clown elected than George Soros. Without Soros pumping millions into the Democrats' propaganda machine, Obama would be fighting to hold on to his Senate seat.