Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 64 Betsy Layne 52
Final
Congrats Lady Warriors!!
Congrats ER
Good Job Lady's!!
Nice Job Lady warriors... i think you're really coming along now. Everyone has their downfalls in the season and i really think youre coming out of yours going 2-0 this week winning against allen central and then taking down betsy layne. And i do believe SV only beat betsy layne by 3. If you girls work hard you can take the District this year!

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!
Congrats East Ridge!
Way to go Lady Warriors. Keep up the good work. Any body have any stats on this game?
"CRACKERJACK" Wrote:Nice Job Lady warriors... i think you're really coming along now. Everyone has their downfalls in the season and i really think youre coming out of yours going 2-0 this week winning against allen central and then taking down betsy layne. And i do believe SV only beat betsy layne by 3. If you girls work hard you can take the District this year!

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!

Shelby Valley only won by three and they were having an off night. It's untelling how much they would beat them by if they were playing to their potential. They play them again Monday, so we'll see.
"The Dork" Wrote:Shelby Valley only won by three and they were having an off night. It's untelling how much they would beat them by if they were playing to their potential. They play them again Monday, so we'll see.

And the outcome?
congrats
Congrats to ER on the win, But I would not look into this that much BL is down
"champ321" Wrote:And the outcome?

SV 62 BL 48