Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC (Senior Night) vs. Perry Central
Good Luck to the ACHS Baseball Class of 2010 tonight. The Rebels will host Perry Central this evening for the Rebel's Senior Night. Best wishes to 7 wonderful young men; Zach Hall, Chad Nelson, Logan Crowder, Josh Stone, Chris Stumbo, Justin Jackson and Hunter Crowder. Let's keep this season rolling guys!!
According to KHSAA, AC won this one 7-6.
OMG! This game was unbelievable. You notice in the first thread AC has 7 seniors. Well 7 was definitely the number for the Rebels last night. In the bottom of the 7th inning the score was 6-2 (PC). AC's #7 (L. Crowder) brought in the first couple of runs with a big hit to centerfield. AC's Josh Stone (batting in the 7 spot) brought in the winning run-the 7th run.

Great game Rebels- way to fight back for the win. Get focused Rebels- it's tournament time and we aren't ready to see this season end!! Good Luck tonight against Phelps- keep it rolling guys!!
gotcha2 Wrote:OMG! This game was unbelievable. You notice in the first thread AC has 7 seniors. Well 7 was definitely the number for the Rebels last night. In the bottom of the 7th inning the score was 6-2 (PC). AC's #7 (L. Crowder) brought in the first couple of runs with a big hit to centerfield. AC's Josh Stone (batting in the 7 spot) brought in the winning run-the 7th run.

Great game Rebels- way to fight back for the win. Get focused Rebels- it's tournament time and we aren't ready to see this season end!! Good Luck tonight against Phelps- keep it rolling guys!!

Sounds like the number 7 might just be AC's lucky number.
Congrats to Anderson County!
Stardust Wrote:Congrats to Anderson County!

Allen Central, Stardust! Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:Congrats to Anderson County!

Haha and I thought you knew everything.

The boys were actually tore up about this loss today. One pitcher gave up 5 of the runs before being removed in the 7th. As I left the field today they were on top of Paintsville 11-2 in the 3rd. So hopefully this loss sparked some fire under them just in time for the tournament.
Jshort5 Wrote:Allen Central, Stardust! Big Grin

Oh, My bad. These abreviations are killing me :biggrin:
good luck to all the seniors at AC