Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smackdown 6/25
What happened? I missed it.
- They announced Rey Mysterio will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Jack Swagger at Money in the Bank PPV (Swagger's rematch clause.)

- Smackdown is getting its own exclusive Money in the Bank Ladder match at the PPV.

- Big Show beat Jack Swagger by DQ. (Swagger wouldn't let go of a submission hold.)

- Kofi Kingston/Christian/MVP beat Dolph Ziggler/Vance Archer/Curt Hawkins in 6 Man Tag Team Action.

- Matt Hardy was reinstated by Teddy Long and demanded Hardy face Drew McIntyre.

- Matt Hardy beat Drew McIntyre. (Afterwards Teddy Long came out and revealed that McIntyre's visa expired and they kick him out of the arena and back to Scotland.)

- Cody Rhodes cut a promo and said from now on he wants to be known as "Dashing" Cody Rhodes.

- Kelly Kelly beat Rosa Mendes.

- Kane vs. CM Punk in a No DQ match ended in a No Contest. (Basically they just fought all over the place...The S.E.S got involved Gallows got chokeslammed through the announce table...Punk got slammed through 2 wooden tables then threw Punk out a Exit door and Punk just ran away.)
^Ty.
Hardy beating McIntyre is a joke. Hopefully this will push Drew to Main Event status.
Aslan Wrote:^Ty.
Hardy beating McIntyre is a joke. Hopefully this will push Drew to Main Event status.

you are not kidding. i thought what Kane did to S.E.S was pretty funny but i do agree with CM Punk that the S.E.S didn't have anything to do with what happened to the Undeartaker
Strikeout King Wrote:you are not kidding. i thought what Kane did to S.E.S was pretty funny but i do agree with CM Punk that the S.E.S didn't have anything to do with what happened to the Undeartaker

I think we all know what happened to the Undertaker... Kane attacked him and is blaming everyone else because he dont wanna be guilty but when Undertaker comes back, it'll be revealed and will be a Buried Alive Match at Summerslam... JMO :biggrin:
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I think we all know what happened to the Undertaker... Kane attacked him and is blaming everyone else because he dont wanna be guilty but when Undertaker comes back, it'll be revealed and will be a Buried Alive Match at Summerslam... JMO :biggrin:

i agree 100% but there gonna or suppose to make it a Casket Match between the 2 at Summerslam. i wish they would bring back the Buried Alive Matches. idk why they done away with them in the first place
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I think we all know what happened to the Undertaker... Kane attacked him and is blaming everyone else because he dont wanna be guilty but when Undertaker comes back, it'll be revealed and will be a Buried Alive Match at Summerslam... JMO :biggrin:

Can't believe I'm agreeing with YOU.
Aslan Wrote:Can't believe I'm agreeing with YOU.

same here man lol we never agree
Strikeout King Wrote:i wish they would bring back the Buried Alive Matches. idk why they done away with them in the first place

It's the PG era now...

You don't want kids to have the impression that burying your friends alive would be cool.
J-Rod Wrote:It's the PG era now...

You don't want kids to have the impression that burying your friends alive would be cool.

Will Ferrel did it.
i miss those buried alive matches! they hardly ever do **** in a cell and they never do 3 stages of ****. i actually hadn't heard of 3 stages of **** til i played Smackdown vs. Raw for PS2
Aslan Wrote:Will Ferrel did it.

Stepbrothers was R rated too...

Funny Movie.
J-Rod Wrote:Stepbrothers was R rated too...

Funny Movie.

Indeed Big Grin
The one thing that I missed in wrestling is "War Games". The WWE could bring it back, and add a twist to it. I also miss the cruiserweight and the TV title. They could bring those back as well. They really need to add something again to make it exciting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:The one thing that I missed in wrestling is "War Games". The WWE could bring it back, and add a twist to it. I also miss the cruiserweight and the TV title. They could bring those back as well. They really need to add something again to make it exciting.

Great memory. War Games was a very interesting concept and was exciting. Unfortunately it made for bad TV. It is very difficult making 2-ring action viewable, and even more of a challenge when the rings are surrounded by a cage. I'd like to see it come back though.