Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
68.75%
East Ridge
31.25%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. East Ridge 8/27
Either one of these two teams scrimmage anyone recently?
ER just got padded up july 30 becaused the board said no pads until then..what was the deal?the others schools been hittin for weeks.
when..wat time...were do they play?
so how many players is valley got out ????
and how many is ER got out ????
ER has 47 and i don't know about sv
From what I have heard Tim Smith is eligible , and playing for Shelby Valley. From my Knowledge he has been cleared by the KHSAA.

The kid will be an instant impact in the mountains and the rebuilding year for Shelby Valley, may look like another slugfest with Prestonsburg for the district title.

I joke everyone not, this kid has the quickest lateral movement in pike county since David Jones.
will all see aug 20th when they play knott cent
ttt
UKFootball Wrote:The game is at Valley, and Valley plays week 0, so they have a full week to work out the kinks. Shelby Valley also has transfers Tim Smith( Iroquois High) and Brett Reynolds (Paintsville). Two players that East Ridge just will not be able to match up against.

ER - 14
Shelby Valley - 44
Are you sure Tim Smith from Iroquois is eligible? I was told by someone from the Louisville area that he DID NOT have the credits. Also that he supposedly got some kind of waiver by the khsaa to play???? If you do not have the credits no waiver can uphold that. Not saying this is so but it will be checked on. This may not be so but it will be looked into this week. He very well could be good to go but it needs to be confirmed.
Coachdad Wrote:Can somebody please verify for me that Tim Smith is actually enrolled, and participating for valley? Also the last poster is right tim is small but very very strong, he will probably score when he meets on of those big ol slow linemen in the hole. He weighs about 165 with about 8% body fat. But I won't believe he actually plays for valley until I see some proof. To SV fans how do you all like coach Norman? What position does his son plays.
Better be sure he is indeed eligible???????
idc if he is ER will still beat valley one player doesent win or lose a game.. it takes a team and i dont think valley has a better TEAM than er
er for the first time in school history
branham20 Wrote:ER just got padded up july 30 becaused the board said no pads until then..what was the deal?the others schools been hittin for weeks.
Actually Belfry put pads on the 30th also. Also its not the board its KHSAA rules.
SV did not put pads on untill this past Monday which was the 2nd
a key to shelby valley this season is how quarterback zach norman improves/plays this season.
YouCantGuardMe Wrote:a key to shelby valley this season is how quarterback zach norman improves/plays this season.
Will he be the starting quarterback? How did zach do last year?
I will take Valley in this one.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Are you sure Tim Smith from Iroquois is eligible? I was told by someone from the Louisville area that he DID NOT have the credits. Also that he supposedly got some kind of waiver by the khsaa to play???? If you do not have the credits no waiver can uphold that. Not saying this is so but it will be checked on. This may not be so but it will be looked into this week. He very well could be good to go but it needs to be confirmed.
If you find out for sure will you post the results ?
Pls & thks.
I will take Valley in this one. I haven't got to check on them this year like I like to. How will our backfield be now that we lost suck a talented group last year? I hope we are good enuogh in the backfield to run the bone again. Does anyone know if we are going to stay in it? Can't wait to see my CATS play Friday!!!
does anyone know how that new transfer for east ridge is doing
Though i am not sure how the game goes, but i do know there will be an excellent performance