Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seating at Sheldon Clark
Oh Boo Hoo!!! It hurts when someone gets under you skin right? This thread was started not because of the concern of seating it was to irritate the Cards...So when you get on here and down the one good thing we have in Martin County it can go to tick somoene off. The game is about these boys and not "our 40's style bleacher" as someone so elequintly put it. My remarks are just a comeback to someone dishing about our "rep". Now you want to talk book smarts and test scores we can go all day, but I seriously doubt you can hang. No with that being said, you got two schools with of fans right? Why waste mommys and daddys money paying to go to that school at Paintsville when I know that 90% of your are not in the district to go there. You too good for Central? Thats what I thought.
cardsfan98 Wrote:Oh Boo Hoo!!! It hurts when someone gets under you skin right? This thread was started not because of the concern of seating it was to irritate the Cards...So when you get on here and down the one good thing we have in Martin County it can go to tick somoene off. The game is about these boys and not "our 40's style bleacher" as someone so elequintly put it. My remarks are just a comeback to someone dishing about our "rep". Now you want to talk book smarts and test scores we can go all day, but I seriously doubt you can hang. No with that being said, you got two schools with of fans right? Why waste mommys and daddys money paying to go to that school at Paintsville when I know that 90% of your are not in the district to go there. You too good for Central? Thats what I thought.

45% live out of district. and 40% of our kids live under the poverty line. I lived in the county and never paid tuition because my parents helped with sporting events. Anyway the point being raised here is that JC will probably have just as many if not more fans at your field than you will so where are they all supposed to sit?
cardsfan98 Wrote:Oh Boo Hoo!!! It hurts when someone gets under you skin right? This thread was started not because of the concern of seating it was to irritate the Cards...So when you get on here and down the one good thing we have in Martin County it can go to tick somoene off. The game is about these boys and not "our 40's style bleacher" as someone so elequintly put it. My remarks are just a comeback to someone dishing about our "rep". Now you want to talk book smarts and test scores we can go all day, but I seriously doubt you can hang. No with that being said, you got two schools with of fans right? Why waste mommys and daddys money paying to go to that school at Paintsville when I know that 90% of your are not in the district to go there. You too good for Central? Thats what I thought.

Actually i started the thread to know about seating which i now know because some of Sheldon Clarks real fans let me know through private messages where they also had to apologize for people like you who think everyone is out to get them. The 40's bleacher comment was a joke so take it easy big halse and lower your blood pressure. Not everything in the world is about you. Wow if everyone in the world was like you it would be a scarier place than it already is. There is alot of things that i could have said to get under your skin but sorry to burst your bubble cause all i wanted to know is where i could sit if the visitors side was full. Case and point. WOW some of you guys are unreal.
I think whats trying to be said is that if you have a field as nice as S C has, their should be Nice accommadations as well. Bleachers arent that expensive, someone should call booth and ask him spend a little more on the V side bleachers.
Hey I'm usually against SC about everthing but I like it that they make the away fans suffer. I think thats the way it should be,gives an edge to the home folks. Be friendly to eveyone but make them think twice about bringing a large fan base!:devilflam If they are worried about the seating they cant focus on the game.:Thumbs:
Ricky Bobby Wrote:Hey I'm usually against SC about everthing but I like it that they make the away fans suffer. I think thats the way it should be,gives an edge to the home folks. Be friendly to eveyone but make them think twice about bringing a large fan base!:devilflam If they are worried about the seating they cant focus on the game.:Thumbs:

To me that is just childish...We have a LOT of elderly fans..shoot we have more elderly fans than what their visitor bleachers can hold. This is ridiculous for some SC fans to get this upset over seating. It was a simple question meaning no harm. I say we bring a bunch of lawn chairs and a few grills , maybe a tent or two and just have us some really good tailgating on the visitor side. :Thumbs:
While we're at it could we please bring our Eagle scream lol
i like the set up at sc when your playing and its standing room only and the track is full of people that have came to the game it makes the environment awesome to play in always got me pumped up when the track was full of ppl standing on it ..
**** yes bring the screaming eagle, but it will have to stand on the track if its late. LoL
shadow308 Wrote:**** yes bring the screaming eagle, but it will have to stand on the track if its late. LoL

lol.. I was j/k but i'm sure JC's fans dont mind standing/sitting on the track..it's really not a big deal. I was just thinking of some of the elderly that aren't able to stand for 4 quarters.
shadow308 Wrote:I think whats trying to be said is that if you have a field as nice as S C has, their should be Nice accommadations as well. Bleachers arent that expensive, someone should call booth and ask him spend a little more on the V side bleachers.

With the money being brought in from JC fans maybe better seating will be available soon.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:lol.. I was j/k but i'm sure JC's fans dont mind standing/sitting on the track..it's really not a big deal. I was just thinking of some of the elderly that aren't able to stand for 4 quarters.
Oh I know excatly what you mean and you are 100% correct, Ive heard surper-card talk about other teams not having respect, but S C should Know That you respect your elders and To get respect you must first show respect.
just come in set your a-- down and hold on.