Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any changes of heart about Mr. Football?
After the first couple weeks of the season anybody changing their mind?
John Dudley Hilton Jr should be some where at the top of this list.
If Lamar Dawson gets healthy I still believe he's the man.

He intercepted 2 passes and returned 1 for a TD last week and all of it on a bad case of turf toe. Not bad for a 240 pound LB. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:If Lamar Dawson gets healthy I still believe he's the man.

He intercepted 2 passes and returned 1 for a TD last week and all of it on a bad case of turf toe. Not bad for a 240 pound LB. :Thumbs:

:Thumbs:
QB from Senca
Hatz Wrote:If Lamar Dawson gets healthy I still believe he's the man.

He should be around 100% next week. Good thing Boyle County has a bye week this week.
Jerrel moore from fern creek....is he a junior or sophmore?
BoyleCounty Wrote:He should be around 100% next week. Good thing Boyle County has a bye week this week.

Turf toe is pure h*ll.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Turf toe is pure h*ll.

Yes. Unfortunately it is.
still too early in the season to be concerned with for me. about week 8 post this thread again and i think the picture will be a lot more clear.
All i do is win Wrote:Jerrel moore from fern creek....is he a junior or sophmore?

I believe Jerrell Moore is a Senior.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentuckypreps/fo...ore-105494
Here's the page on Lamar Dawson.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentuckypreps/fo...son-104779

:Thumbs:
It will be a good race this year.
Hatz Wrote:I believe Jerrell Moore is a Senior.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentuckypreps/fo...ore-105494

Ohhh i ment to put senior instead of sophomre. Thank you.
Id like him alot more if he wasent going to loisville lol...I think it should be between him and lamar dawson.
Lamar Dawson should win it. Theirs a reason why the kid has big time schools looking at him. He's the best prospect in the state, so theirs no reason why he shouldnt win
Yes from watching film I can say Dawson is for real. Even playing hurt he looks like a man playing against boys!
Dawson is still the 2nd leading tackler on his team right now.
The kids hurt which will effect his stats and is an awesome athlete...idc if he is the 2nd leading tackler on his team
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Dawson is still the 2nd leading tackler on his team right now.

He is hurt.....and he plays for a really good team, lol.
Guess USC, Michigan, Florida, and a ton of other schools don't know talent. To say he's not the best player in the state is crazy
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Dawson is still the 2nd leading tackler on his team right now.

Not trying to bash or anything but he does have the best linebacking crew in the state with him. However, I get your point and understand where you are coming from.
On top of that, he is playing hurt.
I dont think that lamar will reach his total of 164 tackels again this year, and thats no bash on him at all. He has to share tackles with 3 other great linbeackers. and i also agree that at full strength, he is the best all-around athlete/football player that kentucky has to offer.
I never said Dawson wasnt the best. I was just stating he is still the 2nd leading tackler with a sprain and turf toe. Which is GREAT!!!

Some other usual posters take something and run with it like Pete Thamel does.
Dawson is awesome. He will win it hands down due to all the publicity around his recruiting experience.