Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. 47 Mercer Co. 24
I had to work so I only caught a few seconds of the first quarter and the end of the game after I got off of work. But, this game was very confusing to me and it had me worried when they were down 21-0 at the end of the 1st Quarter! But the Maroons were able to overcome adversity and score 47 points in about 2 and a half quarters! I guess Pulaski just started the game cold or something because Mercer County had 3 Tds and close to 300yds in the 1st quarter! Then after the hit that Logan Joseph put on the Mercer Co QB they never scored anymore TDs and Pulaski Co had right at 500yds and 7 TDs in a little less than 3 quarters!

TongueirateShoCongrats Maroons!TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Grats PC
congrats to PC
Conrgats PC!
How did PC get down by 21 after the 1st quarter???
It was 21-0 with 6:15 to go in the 1st qtr. Mercer could not be stopped early on. They played inspired football from the start. Pulaski finally got off the bus after that. The Maroons D-line slammed the door in Mercer for the rest of the game. You have to give major credit to Mercer. They came out ready to fight. Congrats PC! Now it's off to Shelby Valley.
Forever Maroon Wrote:It was 21-0 with 6:15 to go in the 1st qtr. Mercer could not be stopped early on. They played inspired football from the start. Pulaski finally got off the bus after that. The Maroons D-line slammed the door in Mercer for the rest of the game. You have to give major credit to Mercer. They came out ready to fight. Congrats PC! Now it's off to Shelby Valley.

Wow, the Maroons give up 300 yards in the first quarter and then find a way to put the screws on the D. Great job