Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jazz 117 - Magic 105
Stardust Wrote:I'm a UK True Blue Fan, that disliked Cal before he came to UK, and that has not changed just because he is now at UK. I've said before, I want banners in the rafters, and I don't care how he does it:igiveup:

I know ya are Dusty.
I just mean that you don't think UK's coach is the best coach in the nation no matter what lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:HE will have one by then, ANd if he dont. Ill never post in this one thread here again. Give him 1-3 years and he will have that ring. Some will say well he cheated. Well Duke Did, NEwton Did, Who Cares. Like tidehoss32 says. A Championship is a championship.

I doubt this thread will be relevant in 5 years.
zaga_fan Wrote:When Coach K came to Duke it wasn't the national power that they are today.
He has pretty much responsible for the modern dynasty they have there.

Cal definitely won't be at UK for 11 years without a Championship.
If he doesn't get one in 5(AT THE MAX) he's gone.

Since kentucky just came out of NIT i wouldn't declare them as a National Powerhouse. HE took a totally new team and led them to 30 wins a game. You can ask any coach in the league how hard it is to get freshmen to play like that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Trapped? Ill win this one easy Smile

Coach k was at Duke 11 years before they won a title. Went to 4-5 final fours before actually winning the title game. Cal will get his Championship. And more than one.

Every year, K proved he could "In-Game" coach. He was excellent at Army, and has always proven to be one of the greatest adjustment coaches in Basketball. Have you ever heard anyone say anything like that about Cal? NEVER is that answer.

There is no comparison to what Cal did to Coach K, None! You will never see Cal get picked to coach an International Competition team, because you have to develop and change gameplan. Something that Coach K can do as well as anyone.
zaga_fan Wrote:I know ya are Dusty.
I just mean that you don't think UK's coach is the best coach in the nation no matter what lol.

Check the BILLY G threads, i neevr liked him from day one and he coached at UK.,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Well the way the NCAA Committee decides who cheats and who dont's people can cheat whenever they want.......

Well I guess Cal won't get his title then....
the NCAA doesn't want him to have it.
If he would have only stayed in Memphis and let Wall and Cousins play for him there last year he would've had his title.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Since kentucky just came out of NIT i wouldn't declare them as a National Powerhouse. HE took a totally new team and led them to 30 wins a game. You can ask any coach in the league how hard it is to get freshmen to play like that.

About as hard as it was for Chuck Daley and the Dream Team:popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:Every year, K proved he could "In-Game" coach. He was excellent at Army, and has always proven to be one of the greatest adjustment coaches in Basketball. Have you ever heard anyone say anything like that about Cal? NEVER is that answer.

There is no comparison to what Cal did to Coach K, None! You will never see Cal get picked to coach an International Competition team, because you have to develop and change gameplan. Something that Coach K can do as well as anyone.

Coach K had many top recruiting classes on the 80s, MAny! ANd never won that one game you guys say cal is lacking.
Stardust Wrote:About as hard as it was for Chuck Daley and the Dream Team:popcorn:

Comparing freshmen to NBA superstars? Imagine That.....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Coach K had many top recruiting classes on the 80s, MAny! ANd never won that one game you guys say cal is lacking.

Have you not heard a single post that I have made about Cal. He is NOT an X's & O's coach, just POOR adjustments. Yesterday, did it take a rocket scientist to coach your center to play deep in the 2-3 zone. Instead, Cal did nothing, and UK got back door'd to death. He is HORRIBLE in-game coach. Who gives a crap about wins when you are talking about Good or Bad???
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Comparing freshmen to NBA superstars? Imagine That.....

Hmmm, having the best talent on one side versus anyone else? Hmm, five NBA draft picks, Hmm. Not a far stretch to say it's not too hard to put the best talent on the floor and win, whether they are freshman (which is not the same thing as what Freshman were 10 years ago), or putting the BEST pro's together. Same thing.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Check the BILLY G threads, i neevr liked him from day one and he coached at UK.,

I typed in Billy Gillispie Wildcatk23 and this is all that popped up.

[Image: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3545/24250570.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:Shame on you! You cannot be a UK fan and Not Worship and believe that Calipari is the greatest coach since Adolph Rupp himself. You must turn in your Wildcat Fan Card - NOW!!! :Clap:
Oh no! Sad
Wildcatk23 Wrote:HE was a great coach before he came to UK.
Because he had the best teams quite a few years and still managed not to win it? Don't sound like a good coach to me. Those 30+ wins a year in C-USA were very impressive though.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:HE will have one by then, ANd if he dont. Ill never post in this one thread here again. Give him 1-3 years and he will have that ring. Some will say well he cheated. Well Duke Did, NEwton Did, Who Cares. Like tidehoss32 says. A Championship is a championship.
Promise? Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:Have you not heard a single post that I have made about Cal. He is NOT an X's & O's coach, just POOR adjustments. Yesterday, did it take a rocket scientist to coach your center to play deep in the 2-3 zone. Instead, Cal did nothing, and UK got back door'd to death. He is HORRIBLE in-game coach. Who gives a crap about wins when you are talking about Good or Bad???

:Thumbs:
A UL Fan, A Zaga Fan, And Dusty all doggin on coach cal.

Haters Sad
zaga_fan Wrote:I typed in Billy Gillispie Wildcatk23 and this is all that popped up.

? OK? Was i praising him or something? I simply stated the obvious. Check all the threads about him being a n idiot for starting porter of liggens.... and so on?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:A UL Fan, A Zaga Fan, And Dusty all doggin on coach cal.

Haters Sad

Were from Slytherin Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Were from Slytherin Big Grin

LOL! Thats the greatest post i have ever seen! Really. That will never be topped!

Gryffindor all the way!