• 34(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
MVP2 Wrote:^

Is a True Blue Fan!

Yes I AM!

Filthy Animal Wrote:^.....Can't spell Harlan?...HAHAHA...I misspell all the time too!

Sad

^ Corrected Me.
^....Can't type quick enough!....:lmao:
^...Would like to appologize to Wildcat23!
^ Apologize for what?>
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ Apologize for what?>

Correcting you!...that really was cheap of me!...again...sorry!
^ Is sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^...is'nt sure if he should comment on my new Avatar!
^ OK Nice Avatar..lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ lives on the land between the lakes
^ Knows I got post #1000!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^....knows how to pout...:biggrin:
^ being mean to me...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...isn't afraid of heights!
^ Is bored...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...is calling the kettle black!....hehe
^ may be having computer issues.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...likes to listen in!....Wink
^ May be starting a Novel...LOL!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...Can Handle his gun!...or so he brags!...lol
^ Knows all Law enforcement people better be able to handle their gun!

Not bragging....just confident...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is Off The Hook!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Just repeated what 100 people has already said..lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ LOL State the obvious,.
^....loves his pocket watch collection!
^ Is in Bloody Harlan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ ...helps enforce the law!
^ Loves the Green Dragons.......HAHAHA!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...Is dead wrong!....OffTheHook:ChairHit:Filthy Animal
^ I pushed the right button. Knew that would fire ya up...LOL

OffThe Hook..:flame::moon:...FilthyAnimal...HAHAHA!!!! :thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Changed his avatar from "Off the Hook" to a big tiger?

Clay Co. fan?
  •  Previous
  • 34(current)
  • Next