•  Previous
  • 55(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^
Likes the night life!...He likes to boogy!!!...he he!

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE J-ROD!!!!!....MmWWWAAAAHHH!!!!

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...w2pnj_gkgg]
^
Is up late
^
is also enjoying BGR night life!...Now with less commercial interruptions!...He he!

BGR Night Life...."For the cool kids in town!!!"
^
enjoys the late night every night
Likes it when Running Backs run it up the gut Wink
^Is new to the Person Above You Game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Didn't reply to a PM I sent him Sad
^Is sad because I didn't reply. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Was nice enough to reply back Smile
^Is now happy again! lol
#BBFL
^...Likes to make people Happy!...wink!
^Is nocturnal. lol
#BBFL
^....Better hide his neck!...hisss!!!...lol

[Image: http://www.horrorphile.net/images/vampire-fangs.jpg]
^Just scared me.
#BBFL
^...is shaking in his Perfect PJ's!...lol
^Is a hilarious person!
#BBFL
^....Has a playful side that I like!!!...he he!
^Needs to go to bed.
#BBFL
^...is no longer playful.....Sad...Awe Dad!...Come on!...I don't have school tomorrow!
One of the funniest people of all time.
^.....Is my #1 fan!....you'll be recieving a mug and T-shirt in the mail!...Meetings are on Tuesday's and the cookies and Punch are free...BYOB!!!!!...lol
^ I bet you say that to all the boys Sad
^ ...Should know I'm his #1 fan!...We meet on Thursdays!...Still waiting on my mug and T-shirt.....Wink
^Is forgetting ole MisterPerfect.
#BBFL
Counting down until the Steelers play the Jets
^Is also pumped for the game!
#BBFL
^...Just lost cool points for putting "Ole" in front of his name!....I prefer the following ...Playful, Funny, sweet, cute, or mischievious....Mr. Perfect!.....See....You're not forgotten darlin!...Wink
^Made my day. lol
#BBFL
Filthy Animal Wrote:^ ...Should know I'm his #1 fan!...We meet on Thursdays!...Still waiting on my mug and T-shirt.....Wink

I thought you were going to take the pictures for them:biggrin:

I have a suit picked outConfusedhh:
^...Will be Mr. January on my BGR calendar in that special suit!...Wink
  •  Previous
  • 55(current)
  • Next