•  Previous
  • 62(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Steeler fan
^ would enjoy a Kentucky game with this awesome belt Buckle!!

[Image: http://www.hotbuckles.com/media/catalog/...L261_1.jpg]
^Doesn't realize that that is a pop opener. Not a belt buckle.

:biggrin: lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
Doesn't realize it's BOTH...which ups the cool factor!...So there smarty!...he he!
^Got me! lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ pretty sure switches teams everyday
^Doesn't know I have different Favorite Teams.
#BBFL
^
was jealous of the belt buckle!...so I fount one for him!...wink!

[Image: http://www.beltbuckle.com/images/ohio-st...buckle.jpg]
^Has got a picture for every post! lol
#BBFL
^ Will be disappointed with the outcome of the Super Bowl!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ Was dissapointed when the Jets spanked the Patriots.
^ Is exactly right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Most likely hates my Colts.
^ Jets beat them too
^Lives Up On The Hill.
#BBFL
^ Likes worthless nutts!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Is a hater.
#BBFL
^
Prefers not to post pictures!
^Prefers to post pictures on every post! lol
#BBFL
^ Did Pryor sell you that picture?
^Likes to make jokes.
#BBFL
^ Likes my jokes.
^Is wrong!
#BBFL
^In denial
^Is a Pike Central fan I think?
#BBFL
^Correct. I have no clue whose fan you are and aren't it changes often
^Is confused.

NFL - Steeler ONLY!

NBA - Don't really care.

MLB - San Francisco Giants

College (Basketball) - Kentucky

College (Football) - Ohio State and Penn State
#BBFL
^Helped me out a lot but our friendships on the wrong foot now the Steelers beat the Jets
He has a awesome nickname.
^No one on here knows me but you so they have no clue what it is
  •  Previous
  • 62(current)
  • Next