•  Previous
  • 64(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Doesn't understand me. Even though I explained to him earlier!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^I understand I just like to yank your chain a little.
^Is a funny guy. :biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Seems to be a good guy.
^Thinks Hawks rule.
#BBFL
^ Thinks he his perfect.
^ On the scout team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^
Agrees that Ryan Mossakowski will be a HUGE loss!
^ Been MIA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Still rockin' the tiger Wink
^
loves his wrestling!!
^Is a filthy animal
^Is a Boston Celtic fan.
#BBFL
^Doesn't really like a NBA team
^Is correct!

I hate NBA!!!
#BBFL
^ I've come to understand him
^Is very smart if he can understand me. lol
#BBFL
^Has explained himself quite a bit so if I couldn't understand him then I'd be stupid
^Is a funny guy.
#BBFL
^
Used the word "Meaty" in a story!....he he!
^Knows EVERYTHING that goes on!
#BBFL
^
Can't hide from me!...wink!
^Is a stalker! lol j/k
#BBFL
^
Will be filing a BGR restaining order against me?
^Better watch out. :biggrin:
#BBFL
^
It Would break his PERFECT heart if I wasn't here to pester him!....wink!
^Is so true!
#BBFL
^
Is now allowing me with in 50 feet of Him!...HAHAHAH
^Is regaining my trust.
#BBFL
^
Had no idea what he was accepting when we became friends!...lol

[Image: http://www.alexross.com/CJ015.jpg]
  •  Previous
  • 64(current)
  • Next