•  Previous
  • 67(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Should know there is nothing plain about me!...lol
^Is very outgoing.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Not a fan of the NBA, just like me Wink
^
Is one of my best friends!...Wink
^ Has great taste!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
A Good Dude Wink
^ Dido.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ is getting closer to 5 stars all the time!....Wink
^Is feeling under the whether.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
Is keeping an eye on my health!...Thank you!
Needs to start feeling better...like right now.
^
Commmands me so well!...lol
^ Likes being commanded..lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is close to 4,700 posts.
#BBFL
^ Has no faith in the Tigers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is mad at me for not having faith in his Tigers.
#BBFL
^ NAAAA...lol

Knows I would be near 5000 post if not for being banned for 10 days...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is jealous cause I'm gonna hit 5,000 first.

:biggrin:
#BBFL
^ Is correct...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is a funny guy.
#BBFL
^ Congrats on your 5th star...BUTTHEAD!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
Will recieve is 5th star soon!...then HE will be the BUTTHEAD!!!!...lol
^Thinks I'm gonna be a butt head?

Why?
#BBFL
^
Has got it all wrong!...OTH called you a butthead!....so I called called Him one!....Love you sweetie!...Wink
^Cleared things up just then.
#BBFL
^
is enjoying his 5th star with class!
^Knows I'm a class act.
#BBFL
^
Rules his servants with grace and PERFECTION!...wink!
^Is correct.
#BBFL
^Likes the Bulls? What you like a NBA team now?
  •  Previous
  • 67(current)
  • Next