• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ hill is not higher then mine
^
Jealous!...ROFL!!!!!
^ I'm rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you
^ Sticks and stones filthy sticks and stones
^
Will excuse the sludge that rolls off my hill on to his!....Since mine is SOOO much higher!...lol
^ is dreaming
^
Knows it's easy for me to dream WAY UP here on my hill!....Enjoy the nightmares down there!...HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
^ quit sleep posting filthy
^
doesn't realize I can't hear him up on my hill!....Got the radio blaring!....LOL

[IMG][/IMG]
^ No that's just from the party on my hill
Didn't invite his good pal J-Rod to the party Sad
^ You was there you just don't remember it
^
Had a friend leave his little party to come to my happening party on the bigger hill!...lol
^ my friend left to tell you that I had a **** of a party and so you wouldn't feel lonely cause everyone was at mine
^
Poor guy fell for the oldest ditch in the world!...lol...A few more of your friends arrived too!....If you get to missing the dip from your party,......They brought it with them!...Thanks!....he he!
^ My friends just came back they said your hill was awful and your party was even worse
Oh and your welcome that dip was getting kind of old we went and got some fresh dip anyways one more thing if you hear loud music, people having a good time, and any kind of zoo animal then I will apologize for my party I will try to control the crowd
^That's it!...I'm calling the police!...Keep it down!...lol
^ haha jealous
^Is getting close to 1 star.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
would have partied on my hill intead of HawksRules!...lol
^Is correct.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Don't listen to her
Doesnt listen to her?
^ jumped in the conversation late
^
has no friends in his friends list!...Sad....I must correct this!
^ now has one more friend
^
now has his first visitors Message!!!!
^Is friendly.
#BBFL
^
Is pretty friendly himself!...wink!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 71(current)
  • Next