• 75(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ just did
^ Getting closer to that first star.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ is approaching the fifth star
^Is correct.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ probably doesn't like what's going on with the Pistons
^Is getting close to 1,000 posts.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ noticing my progress
^Notices that I notice him. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ this is my notice that I'm noticing you noticing me
^Confused me. lol
#BBFL
^ lol I figured it might
^Is watching the UK game.
#BBFL
^ also watching it I would assume
^Is correct.
#BBFL
^ liking the turn out of the game so far
Changed his avatar to a Hawk Wink
^Noticed something...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ 27 post till that fifth star
^ Was right about the Pistons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ their having some big trouble
^Is hoping his Hawks get the W tonight.
#BBFL
^Now knows the Hawks won.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Almost got his 5,000 post.
#BBFL
^ passed 5,000 a while back I guess
^Is a fan of Hobo.
#BBFL
^ has come to know me a little better
^Don't know me. Lol
#BBFL
^ I know what you have told me about your sports
Proud of the Hawks for the big W.
^ looks forward to Monday's game
  •  Previous
  • 75(current)
  • Next