• 84(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
You're very welcome darlin!!!...wink!
^Is talkin like Daisy Duke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ lol made a joke
^Is the birthday boy.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ wished me happy birthday thanks
^No problem.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ is ready for Friday night!
^Is also ready for Friday night!!!
#BBFL
^ has faith in the Cats!
^
Had a good Birthday I hope!...wink!
^Is also ready for Friday.
#BBFL
^
Speaks the truth!....wink!
^Is funny.
#BBFL
^ thinks filthy is funny
^Knows Filthy is funny. But wont admit it.
#BBFL
^ knows I'm in denial
^Birthday is over.
#BBFL
^ knows I'm getting older now
^Doesn't know that everyone gets older. lol
#BBFL
^ a good teacher lol
^ is a fan of Pike Central
^Fan of the Estill Co. Engineers.
^Is a fan of Baylor? What!? lol
#BBFL
^
Will enjoy the Kentucky game much more with this image in mind!....giggle!

[Image: http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/football...attack.jpg]
Is eating a hot dog
^Knows Filthy was eating a hotdog? How?
#BBFL
^ location location and location
^Seen Filthy?
#BBFL
^ still doesn't get it
Location location location.
^OHHHHHHH. hahaha, duh. lol
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 84(current)
  • Next