•  Previous
  • 109(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Trying to become a nurse.
^ speaks the truth
^Knows I have great respect for male nurses. My very small wife basically begs the universe for more male nurses. Too hard for her to turn and move people 3 times her size or more. Guys can really help!
^Just wrote the longest post in this Person Aboce You Game.

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Big Grin.
^Happy
^ says LWC is happy
^Thinks his Hawks rule.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ thinks he is mister perfect lol I know it's a wrestler
^Needs to know I didn't even know MisterPerfect was already a name til Stardust told me.

lol
#BBFL
^On BGR frequently
^Don't get on BGR enough.
#BBFL
^ just taught me something
^Just learned something from MisterPerfect
^Should go look at my favorite teams now.

I'm just joking around.
#BBFL
^Browns?!!
^Should know I am a Browns fan. But I'm a Steelers fan WAY more.
#BBFL
^ lsu?
Plays this game just as much as MisterPerfect does.
^Likes Christian (Cage) as a heel.
^Supports Lindsey Wilson.
#BBFL
^ is now an LSU fan
^Is a Jets fan?
#BBFL
^ should know Rex Ryan is the man
^username starts with an 'H'
^Not happy with the Indians right now.
^ doesnt like the NBA
Doesn't like baseball
^Has a GREAT avatar!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Has even better signature
  •  Previous
  • 109(current)
  • Next