•  Previous
  • 144(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^needs to know him n ballers has no chance at all
^Better wake up from that dream he is in!
EastKyMx Wrote:^Better wake up from that dream he is in!

needs to realize whats about to happen if this game goes down!
you may get poisoned!
^Terrorist
^Is the mix of EKY.
Lost a avatar bet recently.
^likes cm punk
^ Is da Man
Hated the Braves late season meltdown.
^Is a Pikeville native.
^Hopes for a repeat of the last time LSU was #1 and we played them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^IS so correct!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Doesnt understand what my name means
^Can't be a LeBron fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Needs to explain it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Explain what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Was not meant foor you. lol
#BBFL
^Had me confused...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Soccer fan.
#BBFL
Very loyal to UK.
^Is very loyal to Notre Dame.
#BBFL
^ Just learnt that MX stands for Motocross, not Mix Smile
^
Might sit by me friday and watch a beatdown
^ Needs to bring an extra set of nails for Friday so he wont chew all of his off during the Perry Domination
^Just made a burn. lol
#BBFL
^ Enjoys a good burn, being a UK fan during football season like me!
^Another good one. lol
#BBFL
^The smoke in your sig, isn't the only smoke that Joker is blowing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Can't wait for Big Blue Madness.
^Notre Dame fan.. STILL
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 144(current)
  • Next