•  Previous
  • 162(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Has a picture of a guy that talks like a girl. BUT, plays like an animal. For his avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Might like Matt Barkley in a Redskin uniform next year.
^ is from Pikeville were I know a good number of people from there but have never been....
^ Knows a good number of people from Pikeville, which I know not a one.
^

According to location, has or plans to move to China.
Has a intense Terrence Jones avatar.
^Username is J-Rod.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Might have a Steelers cap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Likes to fish?
^Got that right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Isn't on the hook.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Is prolly watchin the CATS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Satisfied with the W.
Carson Palmer fan.
^Tom Brady man
#BBFL
Feels Roethlisberger is very underrated.
^Is CORRECT!!
#BBFL
Is a little late getting back.
Reds fan.
Has high expectations for Baylor basketball this season.
^Very uplifting.
#BBFL
Finally got a new avatar.
^Is right
#BBFL
^May have watched the CATS today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Correct.
#BBFL
^Asked me a question on the pad thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Answered my ?
#BBFL
^Understood my answer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Very clear
#BBFL
^Changed his avatar since i was last on here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 162(current)
  • Next