•  Previous
  • 163(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Has never changed his avatar, since I've been here.
^ Has had his avatar for several months
^Hasn't had any pics of the Junk Yard Dog yet!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Won't be able to post that later
^Found a JYD pic!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Changed his sig.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Gets PM'd if anyone has a question!
^Is a monster on posting.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Musta just woke up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Should know I just got home from church.
#BBFL
^Oh God...It is Sunday. Sheeeew! My bad..lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Got his days mixed up.
#BBFL
^Was to tired to pad his post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Ready for basketball season.
^Is correct.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Detroit Pistons fan
^Magic man
#BBFL
^Edging closer to 10,000 post!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
I keep catching him on this game.
^Keeps catching me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Edging closer to 7000
^has matching avatar and sig.
#BBFL
^ Is still Perfect!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Needs to check the Off Topic threads more often.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Probably watched Paintsville beat Morgan Co. today at JCHS.
#BBFL
Hoping for a Pikeville win Friday.
^Is an Irish fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
is a redskin man
Likes multiple teams.
^ Just bought the WWE '12!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
  •  Previous
  • 163(current)
  • Next