•  Previous
  • 173(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^IS correct
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ needs to get his threads straight.
^Is wrong, you do!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ thinks he's right.
^Bungals fan
#BBFL
^ Steelers Bandwagon Member
^Is insane! I've been a Steelers fan longer than you've been alive.
#BBFL
^ must be pretty damn old.
^Old enough
#BBFL
^ waited tables at the last supper.
^Calling me old
#BBFL
^ is right
^Is a new guy.
#BBFL
^ has been around a while.
^Not been around awhile.
#BBFL
^ should watch South Park because it's pretty dang funny!
^Should know I hate it!
#BBFL
^ should know I once liked him...but don't know if I can now.
^Don't hurt my feelings for the love lost.
#BBFL
^ Of course you would tell me that...but deep down you know it does.
^^^

Typical sUcK fan.....thinks winning 5 games is a great achievment and that Joker is the greatest UK football coach since Bear Bryant.
^ lol just told the truth about UK football
Robert Griffin III fan.
^ mentions Heisman candidate
^Likes UFC
^ wants snow
^Should want snow too.
^ is a VIP member
^Cool username.
#BBFL
^^^^

The Paintsville Tigers would be no match for my beloved Sistersville Tigers of the 1980's!!!!

West Virgiinia Class A Champions
1980, 1981, 1984, 1985, 1986
Runner's-up
1982, 1983
  •  Previous
  • 173(current)
  • Next