•  Previous
  • 175(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^^^^

Fan of the worst team in NBA history....The Los Angeles Clippers!!!!
^ My hero
^Huge wrestling fan
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ also a wrestling fan
^IS wrong!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Has made Dusty sad Sad
^ was probably off BGR for the longest amount of time since before he joined yesterday.
^Makes 0 sense
#BBFL
^ Doesn't know that Righty is right
^ should know that righty is ALWAYS right
Ready for UK/Indiana.
^ Feels where I am coming from there.
^Getting ready for the Cats.
#BBFL
^ thinks I am the genious
^Is wrong!
#BBFL
^ thinks that I am the GENIUS
Lost in life
^ you are Big Grin
^^^

Still longs for LaBron James
^ What? I hate LeBron lol. You probably long for the day WVU will get a championship in football and basketball. Big Grin
^Hates me
#BBFL
^ hated by lots of people.... LOL j/k
Updated his hockey team.
^ is a Clippers fan...brave soul!
^ Is still a Cavs fan??????????
^ could this be I am the Genius?

I'll always be a Cavs fan!
^ There is no doubt, he is a Genius
^ and you are too!
Pretty good guy.
^Good guy.
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 175(current)
  • Next