•  Previous
  • 180(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
He is a sexy beast.
^Referring to a man as a Sexy Beast.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Must have missed that I was referring to myself as a "sexy beast" Wink
^Should know I did miss that. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ should know that ladies wanna see this sexy beast called the wideshow
^Is watching UK
#BBFL
^ is wrong. Sad stuck on an out of town engagement and can't watch it.
^Is sad
#BBFL
^

Recently changed his name.
^Is new to this game.
#BBFL
^ is a legend at this game
Was bored without UK.
^Almost got 3K
#BBFL
Still a bit off from 12k.
^Is correct
#BBFL
^

Is Wrong.
^Is in Hazard
#BBFL
^ gets likes in a lot of his posts
^Is wrong. Look at Dusty and RIUTG
#BBFL
^Busy padding posts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Also doing a little padding.
#BBFL
^Legendary Member
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is moving
#BBFL
^ is staying.

And all the best to you, Jarons.
^Wishing Jarons the best along with me.
#BBFL
Is online right now.
^

Is a Head Coach.
^BGR Staff
#BBFL
^Also BGR Staff
Been talking to me on Facebook.
  •  Previous
  • 180(current)
  • Next