•  Previous
  • 183(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ I'm afraid I'm going to have to here soon haha.
^ Watches this thread like a hawk!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Had a good Christmas I hope?
^Missed me
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Knows that I missed him.
^misses someone.
Bulls fan.
^RG3 fan
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Should know I am a bigger fan of Bello and Miller than RG3.
Likes a NFL team that I dislike.
^ doesn't like any teams that I dislike.
^Retired
#BBFL
^ Wants me to come out of retirement. Big Grin
^Trrue
#BBFL
^ Big Grin
^Cavs fan
#BBFL
Should break out a new baseball team next season.
^ Should know that Stardust is a bigger troll than I am for closing our post padding thread down!
^ Is the man, and the best thing EVER to happen to BGR! Big Grin

Also, just saw Baylor bust a HUGE 89 yard run...wow!
Enjoyed that Alamo Bowl.
^Finally got a signature!
#BBFL
You like it?
^Looks awesome buddy!
#BBFL
Got a new cool avatar.
Needs a new avatar.
^Needs a new one fir sure! We are never going to get any snow.
#BBFL
^ Wants people to FEAR RUPP!
^218 likes
#BBFL
^ Should like this post Big Grin
I liked his previous post.
  •  Previous
  • 183(current)
  • Next