•  Previous
  • 189(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Probably watching this Bulls/Grizzlies game.
^Should know I'm missing DRose
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Should know that Pittsburgh is TERRIBLE in college BB this year!
Thinks Pittsburgh is terrible in college basketball.
^ is J to the Rod
^^Is wide to the right...
^ Is V to Uzzle to the double thrizzle
^^ is having a seizure I think...
^ should like that gangsta name I made for him Big Grin
^Is a Turtle Man fan
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Believes he's the #1 Wildcats fan.
^ should know that Newt Gingrich is going to win the Presidential election this year because Chuck Norris announced that he is going to support him.
^Is online
#BBFL
Trying to revive this game.
^ Probably is with me that the Clippers are for real this year.
^Is a little to the right.
#BBFL
Made a funny.
^ is a Clippers fan and they have suprised me this year and my son constantly reminds me how wrong I was about them
^Needs to be reminded about how wrong he was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Very close to 8,000 posts.
^Loves this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Barry Larkin fan?
^Not a Barry Larkin fan?
Enjoying North Carolina?
^ Just went over 3400 posts
^Close to 250 post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Baseball card of a short stop in his sig
^Has no sig.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Looking forward to some baseball.
^Knows that's right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 189(current)
  • Next