•  Previous
  • 193(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Will pop a cork.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
TheRealVille liked his previous post.
^Notices everything
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Has me craving a baked potato...thanks.
^Wants a Tader!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Getting ever closer to 8k.
^is post #5766
^Is in a Black Hole.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Actually from Paintsville.
^ Thinks CM Punk is the Best in the World!
^Almost a VIP
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Can't wait to watch the Cats play tomorrow.
^Possibly had breakfast this morning.
#BBFL
Was happy with the Wildcats win.
^Unhappy with the Clips
#BBFL
Thinks I'm unhappy.
^likes "The Best In The World"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hasn't posted in here in awhile.
^Knows the truth and just spoke it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^mod
Ready for UFC 144 next Saturday.
^ knows that I am always ready for UFC...
Thinks this is the Bulls year.
^Is %100 right Smile and I'm loving it
#BBFL
Ready to watch UK tomorrow night.
^ has seen the tweets between Chris Brown and CM Punk?......haha
^Is in the black hole of society.
From Prestonsburg!
^ Should know that WideRight is EXCITED about bank season ending this week at work!!!!!!!!!!! I get my life back!!!!!!!!
Thrilled with UK's come from behind win.
  •  Previous
  • 193(current)
  • Next