•  Previous
  • 210(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ because they suck hahaha
^Has a cool quote
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ likes my quote
^Is created a monster in WideZero. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^HAS created a monster...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Should know that WideZero cracks me up...he fumes about this site lol. Good guy though.
^ Everybody should go see my troll post in the college bb thread just now for Neery.
^Posted in the BBall thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Posted some funny pics
#BBFL
^ likes our funny pics!
^Is correct
#BBFL
^Likes the Funny Pic Thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is right behind me
#BBFL
^ is tearing it up with OTH and I on the gen discussion board
^Making some post!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ 1,393 away from being a legend!

I'm totally going to up your rep for those funny pictures.
^Is appreciated!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Backatcha brother! You're one of the funniest people I know on here!
^Same to ya.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Watches hockey?
#BBFL
^Don't watch much hockey.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is a bright man
#BBFL
^ also a bright man
^Should have noticed his second green bar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Bumped WR to a new green star
#BBFL
^ should know that I tried to give you star #4 but it wouldn't let me. Sad
^Had a failed attempt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ should check out the latest video I posted.
Hoping Amile Jefferson signs with UK tomorrow.
^Watching UK recruits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 210(current)
  • Next