•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trayvon Martin Death
Crossbones Wrote:It was also perfectly legal for Zimmerman to follow Martin and to be curious as to what he was doing in Zimmerman's community. Seeing as Zimmerman was a home owner and paid taxes on his property and not knowing Martin, because Martin by all rights did not live there. He (Martin) was simply shacking up with his dad who was shacking up with his girlfriend. If I see someone walking in front of my home in the middle of the night, I will ask them what they are doing and if they want to throw down because of it and beat my head into the concrete, I will defend myself to death if need be. You nor I or anyone else know the conversation that took place that night between them before the beating took place. One thing that is known thou is that Zimmerman is the only one that took a beating and Martin is the only one that took a bullet.

In Florida, it should be perfectly alright to kick someone's butt who is following you due to the state's storied history of perverts, pedophiles, and serial killers. Sounds like Martin had a right in utilizing the "stand your ground" law as much as Zimmerman. As far as Marijuana goes, I have never seen anyone aggressive after using Marijuana. Happy and Hungry are the two main symptoms of getting high.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:In Florida, it should be perfectly alright to kick someone's butt who is following you due to the state's storied history of perverts, pedophiles, and serial killers. Sounds like Martin had a right in utilizing the "stand your ground" law as much as Zimmerman. As far as Marijuana goes, I have never seen anyone aggressive after using Marijuana. Happy and Hungry are the two main symptoms of getting high.

ABC, unbelievably, is reporting that the police and witnesses confirm Zimmerman's account of what happened. On the other hand, ABC reports, Martin's father contradicts these accounts. Now, I was not aware that Martin's father was an unbiased witness.
TheRealVille Wrote:He was walking in a gated community he was perfectly legal in walking in. He was staying with his father at his fathers girlfriend's house in the community. Him staying with her, and her living there, made it legal.

The second bold is an idiotic statement. Zimmerman was stalking him, and confronted him. Treyvon had every right to protect himself from Zimmerman. Again, he was he was legally allowed to be.

The statement that you so arrogantly describe as "idiotic" was actually a facetious attempt to demonstrate a ridiculous circumstance. Sorry it went over your head.

Saying that Zimmerman was "stalking" him is not an objective statement. You would have had to have seen that in order to get enough information to justify the term "stalking".

Unfortunately, there are few "facts" that can be readily identified in this situation. It becomes even harder to separate the "facts" when they get so distorted by personal agendas and pre-determined mind sets.
Truth Wrote:I'm relieved to know that TheRealVille of Paintsville, KY has all the facts. Unfortunately, he got them from Chris Matthews (with the trembling leg), Al Sharpton (no stranger to lying and perjury), Shultz (he is so insignificant that I don't even know his first name), and the "quasi-feminine" Rachel Maddow.

I know a lot of people in Johnson County, many of them attorneys-at-law, and I can assure you that TheRealVille does not express the feeling of the majority in that fine area of the Commonwealth.
A lie.

The 2nd bold is supposed to mean something to me?
Crossbones Wrote:It was also perfectly legal for Zimmerman to follow Martin and to be curious as to what he was doing in Zimmerman's community. Seeing as Zimmerman was a home owner and paid taxes on his property and not knowing Martin, because Martin by all rights did not live there. He (Martin) was simply shacking up with his dad who was shacking up with his girlfriend. If I see someone walking in front of my home in the middle of the night, I will ask them what they are doing and if they want to throw down because of it and beat my head into the concrete, I will defend myself to death if need be. You nor I or anyone else know the conversation that took place that night between them before the beating took place. One thing that is known thou is that Zimmerman is the only one that took a beating and Martin is the only one that took a bullet.
No it wasn't, the police dispatcher told him not to.
Granny Bear Wrote:The statement that you so arrogantly describe as "idiotic" was actually a facetious attempt to demonstrate a ridiculous circumstance. Sorry it went over your head.

Saying that Zimmerman was "stalking" him is not an objective statement. You would have had to have seen that in order to get enough information to justify the term "stalking".

Unfortunately, there are few "facts" that can be readily identified in this situation. It becomes even harder to separate the "facts" when they get so distorted by personal agendas and pre-determined mind sets.
The police dispatcher told him not to follow Martin, and he disobeyed. That is stalking.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:In Florida, it should be perfectly alright to kick someone's butt who is following you due to the state's storied history of perverts, pedophiles, and serial killers. Sounds like Martin had a right in utilizing the "stand your ground" law as much as Zimmerman. As far as Marijuana goes, I have never seen anyone aggressive after using Marijuana. Happy and Hungry are the two main symptoms of getting high.
Spot on, on all counts. Also, on the marijuana thing, I could smoke a joint today, and the thc will be there for a couple of weeks, but the high is gone in a couple of hours. Pot is a non-issue in this case.
TheRealVille Wrote:A lie.

The 2nd bold is supposed to mean something to me?

It would to most of your neighbors but, apparently, not to you. Somehow, from my knowledge of residents of your area, I don't believe your "take" on these issues reflects those of most of your neighbors. Are you sure you don't actually live in San Francisco or Washington, DC?
Truth Wrote:It would to most of your neighbors but, apparently, not to you. Somehow, from my knowledge of residents of your area, I don't believe your "take" on these issues reflects those of most of your neighbors. Are you sure you don't actually live in San Francisco or Washington, DC?
I'm not typical of Johnson county residents. Most of them think on republican party lines, and are very close-minded, kind of like you.
TheRealVille Wrote:The police dispatcher told him not to follow Martin, and he disobeyed. That is stalking.

Actually, you are wrong again. Zimmerman had no duty to follow the suggestion of the dispatcher. Zimmerman was elected by his neighbors to patrol the neighborhood. He was doing so. He was operating in his official and legal duty and the fact that he patrolled his neighborhood ws known by the police department. He was on the scene and was far more aware of any pending danger than was someone, probably not a police officer at all, merely answering calls from some distant site.

he was not stalking Martin. He was doing his assigned duty in the way he felt was necessary to protect his neighborhood.

All this effort to portray Martin as some sort of a model citizen is not supported by the facts.
TheRealVille Wrote:I'm not typical of Johnson county residents. Most of them think on republican party lines, and are very close-minded, kind of like you.

I suspected that that was the case. Why do you subject yourself to the company of all these "very close-minded" individuals? Why not move to Seattle? And, as for me, I'm definitely close-minded when it comes to liberal manure. I deal in the truth and the truth is rarely touchy, feely or politically correct. But, it is the truth.
If you see me walking in your neighborhood, and it's on a city street, and I'm legal to be there, it would be to your benefit to not do/show anything threatning to me. I'm never unarmed.
Truth Wrote:I suspected that that was the case. Why do you subject yourself to the company of all these "very close-minded" individuals? Why not move to Seattle? And, as for me, I'm definitely close-minded when it comes to liberal manure. I deal in the truth and the truth is rarely touchy, feely or politically correct. But, it is the truth.
I pay tons of taxes here. I'll stay as long as I please. I don't have to agree with a soul that lives here. It's not a requirement. You deal in "republican truth", not necessarily the real truth.
TheRealVille Wrote:No it wasn't, the police dispatcher told him not to.

The 911 dispatcher told him he did not have to follow Martin that the police where on the way, but that was not a lawful order.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=9...ejJA5BS7Ww You are wrong and just believing what the news is reporting. He (Zimmerman) had every right to follow him. You have every right to believe Zimmerman was in the wrong, but you are wrong on this point.
Crossbones Wrote:The 911 dispatcher told him he did not have to follow Martin that the police where on the way, but that was not a lawful order.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=9...ejJA5BS7Ww You are wrong and just believing what the news is reporting. He (Zimmerman) had every right to follow him. You have every right to believe Zimmerman was in the wrong, but you are wrong on this point.
I heard the tape, the dispatcher told him, after Zimmerman said he was following him, "no, we don't need you to do that".
TheRealVille Wrote:If you see me walking in your neighborhood, and it's on a city street, and I'm legal to be there, it would be to your benefit to not do/show anything threatning to me. I'm never unarmed.
As I am not either.. and I will ask you what you are doing in front of my home and you will answer me or you will go to jail. And if you don't have proof of CCW I will confiscate your weapon also. Don't get off subject and try to throw your chest out...it just makes you look childish.
TheRealVille Wrote:I heard the tape, the dispatcher told him, after Zimmerman said he was following him, "no, we don't need you to do that".

That is not a lawful order.
so following someone is a justification to attack them?
Crossbones Wrote:As I am not either.. and I will ask you what you are doing in front of my home and you will answer me or you will go to jail. And if you don't have proof of CCW I will confiscate your weapon also. Don't get off subject and try to throw your chest out...it just makes you look childish.
If I'm on a city street, I'll say "walking on a public street, leave me alone". I would say I've had my CCW longer than you've been a cop, if that's what you are trying to say. I was one of the first few in Kentucky to get one. I'm not throwing any chest out. If I'm legal, I don't have to answer to you. If you are a real cop, you know this.
TheRealVille Wrote:If I'm on a city street, I'll say "walking on a public street, leave me alone". I would say I've had my CCW longer than you've been a cop, if that's what you are trying to say. I was one of the first few in Kentucky to get one. I'm not throwing any chest out. If I'm legal, I don't have to answer to you.

The key word, you already put in bold.."If".. Zimmerman had every right to follow Martin and ask what he was doing as I would have every right to follow you and ask what your doing in front of my home in the middle of the night. Congrats on having your CCW permit like millions of other people. As far a the dope in the boys system, it is illegal..go figure.
TheRealVille Wrote:If I'm on a city street, I'll say "walking on a public street, leave me alone". I would say I've had my CCW longer than you've been a cop, if that's what you are trying to say. I was one of the first few in Kentucky to get one. I'm not throwing any chest out. If I'm legal, I don't have to answer to you. If you are a real cop, you know this.
As a officer, if I ask what your doing, you are required by law to answer in an honest manner. You as a tax paying citizen should know this.
Crossbones Wrote:The key word, you already put in bold.."If".. Zimmerman had every right to follow Martin and ask what he was doing as I would have every right to follow you and ask what your doing in front of my home in the middle of the night. Congrats on having your CCW permit like millions of other people. As far a the dope in the boys system, it is illegal..go figure.
Is your home situated beside of city streets, and does your town have a curfew? If you are in town, living on city streets, and your town has no curfew, you have no right to ask anybody anything, that are walking city streets.
Crossbones Wrote:As a officer, if I ask what your doing, you are required by law to answer in an honest manner. You as a tax paying citizen should know this.
That would be my honest answer, "I'm walking on a public street, legally, leave me alone".
TheRealVille Wrote:Is your home situated beside of city streets, and does your town have a curfew? If you are in town, living on city streets, and you town has no curfew, you have no right to ask anybody anything, that are walking city streets.

Wrong again. I as a tax paying citizen have every right, granted by the Constitution to ask you anything I see fit. If you decide to want to jump on top of me and begin to beat my face and drive the back of my head into the ground until it is cut and bleeding, I have every right by law to defend myself.
TheRealVille Wrote:That would be my honest answer, "I'm walking on a public street, legally, leave me alone".

lol...good luck with that.. I done with the back and forth with ya bud. As I said earlier, you have every right to believe how you see fit.
Crossbones Wrote:lol...good luck with that.. I done with the back and forth with ya bud. As I said earlier, you have every right to believe how you see fit.
And, it could be, that you are illegally impersonating a police officer on BGR.
TheRealVille Wrote:And, it could be, that you are illegally impersonating a police officer on BGR.

I'm not illegally impersonating anything...Drive to Pike County and I would be more than happy to show you my Badge an ID. I told you I was done with the back an forth and I stepped aside graciously. Let it be. I'll be more than happy to discuss the thread.
Crossbones Wrote:As a officer, if I ask what your doing, you are required by law to answer in an honest manner. You as a tax paying citizen should know this.

I do not believe that Zimmerman was a badge carrying officer. A regular ciitizen(non-police) has every right to ask you anything and you have every right to tell them to go to hell.
Forgive me if I have misunderstood; however, Zimmerman is not the one being accused of impersonating an officer.
Granny Bear Wrote:Forgive me if I have misunderstood; however, Zimmerman is not the one being accused of impersonating an officer.
Your point is? The point ONB was making was that Zimmerman wasn't a badge carrying cop, like Crossbones. I'm still not sure if Crossbones case of taking someone to jail over not answering his questions if a person was walking on a city street, would stick in court.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next