•  Previous
  • 221(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ lol
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^Wants a fair vote.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Wants me to change my name back
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ voted for both
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^Prolly did too....LMAO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ is wrong I voted for WR
^Should know I was hacking on him...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ just fouled me? lol kidding man I get it
^Knew I was hacking on him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ keeps saying hacking
^ my bitch!
^ my bitch
^ has a picture of Poythress taking it off
They see me trollin'
They hatin'
The moderator tryin' to catch me writin' dirty
^ fag
^Has an awesome sig
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ wishes I was a fag
^ is kidding he really is a fag
^ removed his fruity picture
^ is still fruity
^ Only HawksRule could know where to get a fruity looking Celtics logo.
^ will always be a fruity fag
^Says fag, and other weird words a lot.

I wonder why? Hiding something?

*Meant for WideRight*
#BBFL
^ first liked my sig now trying to call me a fag
^ Because you are one
^Is the person I was meaning my post towards.
#BBFL
^ One common rule amongst the "Wides" is that everything we post must be FACT!
^Calls himself The Man
#BBFL
^ Should know that I am the man!
^Feels the love of this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 221(current)
  • Next