•  Previous
  • 223(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Is very very right
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^If not cream...the what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Missed my post
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ likes to put cream in his mouth
^Is right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^wrong
#BBFL
Is from the big eky.
^May have watched some Bama Softball this evening.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Is All Bluegrass Rivals.
^Will be there soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^getting closer to 9,000 posts
^^
has a weird location!!
^Has no location
#BBFL
^Located in EKY like most of us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Very close to 9,000 posts.
^Finally over 4000 post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^alot more posts than me
^Getting there
#BBFL
Is a legendary member.
^Will be as good as me one day. Lol jk
#BBFL
^ is a douche for not liking my thread with HawksRule. Sad
Reverted back to the older look.
Did not realize that THIS is THE most viewed ACTIVE thread on BGR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^finally realized this thread
Should know that I have quite a few posts in it Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^150 to be exact.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^is a kings fan
^had a birthday not to long ago
^
likes MMA
Hoping the Celtics stop the Heat in Game 7.
  •  Previous
  • 223(current)
  • Next