• 229(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
The former Mister Perfect.
^Wishes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Proud of the Tigers performance in 7 on 7
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Knows I'm always proud of the Tigers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
redlegs fan
^Loves a great movie
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Must like the same movie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Recently passed 9k.
^Yes
#BBFL
^Said "Yes".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Quoted my sig as well.
^ Don't look like an avatar for a dude LOL
Should know I'm a dude and that my avatar is one of the most iconic characters in the history of film.
^Liked the movie "Big Trouble In Little China".

"Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it.""

Jack Burton
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Just posted the longest post in this thread
#BBFL
Should appreciate that long post.
^Said my post was long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Should know I didn't mean it as a bad thing.
[Image: http://i2.listal.com/image/156407/600ful...ussell.jpg]

^ Will probably like this picture
^^
I sure do!!
^ Getting hot over picture!
^ Doesn't realize "she doesn't get hot anymore".....Confusednicker:
^^
is treading on THIN ice!!!
^
:truestory:
Should play this game more often.
^Knows the Reds lost tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Disgusted with how the Reds played
#BBFL
^Knows that's right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Should know my Nats beat the Mets
#BBFL
Anxious for football season.
  •  Previous
  • 229(current)
  • Next