•  Previous
  • 231(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Wrong big time!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
LOVES golf!!!
^needs favorite teams
^Is correct
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Said I was wrong about golf
^
admits mistakes

(wish i knew how to have fav teams...completely computer stupid here)
^Should look on main page after she logs in and then scroll down and look for the word content then look for the my teams option. Hope I could help :Thumbs:
^gave instructions
^Likes mixed martial arts
^^
is helpful!
^Still don't have favorite teams???
^^
No patience!! Should fit in with the rest of the guys on this site VERY well!!
Getting close to 1k.
^passed 1K long time ago
^^
1 more to 1200
^11 more
^^
posted his twitter pic
^4 more posts to 1k
#BBFL
Looking forward to some Steelers football.
^Ready for the NFL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^
ignoring his history posts lately
Just hit 1,000 posts.

Congrats Granny Bear.
^Loves blonde men
#BBFL
^Loves old men...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^
funny
^thinks something is funny
^Watched a little bit of the Olympics
#BBFL
^Needs to check his PMs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
is PMing!!
^has 1 gold star
  •  Previous
  • 231(current)
  • Next